• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What are the after effects of MDMA

Greenlighter
Can anyone please describe what happens during the "crash" of a MDMA high and what happens to you for the next few days?
There seems to be plenty of post describing the high but not so much the aftermath

Any information would be appreciated, thanks~

Sharing my experience which is not representative of the majorities reaction to the drug:

The crash started 3 days after ingesting tested MDMA. It was indescribable really, but I was in some sort of suicidal trip for 18 hours, then it let go, only to return again intermittently for 3 months. Other than that I got a myriad of symptoms ranging from anxiety, depression to fatigue insomnia dizziness and brain fog. It's now 18 months since I ingested MDMA and I still struggle with lingering effects.

Again, most people do not react like this, but we have a good share of people on these forums with similar stories. Just a cautionary tale. Research thoroughly before doing this drug.

peace

it varies from person to person. the typical after effects for me are being tired and exhausted (a little more than if i had just been dancing all night without any drugs and little sleep) but in good spirits on the following day and feeling completely normal afterwards.

a good friend is irritable for two days after a night out on mdma, but feels fine afterwards, while others report feeling fine the follwing two days and then getting depression for one day, ....

if they are rolling for the first time, most people (though not all of them, as scaredfirsttimer clearly demostrated with his post; best wishes btw) even get an afterglow for about a week.