• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What are negative mental and physcial effects from iv meth and how long until tjhey s

Thepriest

Bluelighter
Iv been shooting meth for a few mothes. I always pay my rent a d bills and my job dosnt know that im usually on meth at work. I make sure i eat at least a little bit and often miss 2-4 nights of sleep a week. Very few people know about my use mt friends that do say ots gonna cause lots of damage but i havnt seen any ywt

How long have you been using in total? When you're sober is your mood just kind of "blah"? If so, you're already experiencing negative effects from a drug that forces your neurotransmitters into overdrive.

I've heard that shooting meth is the easiest way to develop a dependency on it vs smoking or snorting it. I suggest taking a break for a few weeks and see what happens, if you feel like you can't function or slip into depression addiction has already rooted itself into your system. If your addiction becomes strong enough you will eventually start to fall apart. So take a break and see how it goes.

I have heard from tweakers that shooting meth is extremely hard on both your body, and mind, and that very quickly it catches up to you, along with the lack of sleep, poor eating habits, or nother eating at all etc. Stay safe.