What are E capsuls?

~E-Kat~

Bluelighter
Has anyone ever heard of this? How do they compare with the pressed E pill?
------------------
*P~L~U~R*

Pressed e is grainulated (mixed) with a binder to make it stick together. Usually this binder is microcrystaline-cellulose, which doesnt do anything. Theres no difference in effect.. same ol e.. just dressed up diferently.
------------------
a pH phenomenonAcidBurn

Cool...but does it hit faster or the same? And does it last the same?
------------------
*P~L~U~R*

you have to be a little more wary of gelcaps... since it's much easier to "step" on them... (as in cut them with something else)
I usualy try to avoid the gelcaps... because it is entirely too easy to tamper with them... but I have to admit, the Red Rockets were fucking amazing gelcaps.
------------------
"Hold me,
Feel me, NEVER LET ME GO!
Show me,
Need me,
cuz I want you to stay,
at least until,
THE BREAK OF DAWN!"

Paradox...I would agree with you but I am getting these from a real good friend...who has already tried the batch.
------------------
~Light.. up your face with gladness, Hide..every bit of sadness..Although a tear, may be ever so near.. That's the time you must keep on trying..smile, what's the use of crying..You'll see the sun come shinning through..if you..just..smlie :)

pressed pills usually NEVER compare to GOOD molly. (molly = pure powdered ecstacy)
molly tends to be cleaner. a smoother high.
you should have no problems if your geting them from someone you trust. plus- i can taste molly from a MILE AWAY>
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
phish2000/w33k4p4u9

So if it is pure..dose that mean it will hit faster and stay longer? WTF?
------------------
~Light.. up your face with gladness, Hide..every bit of sadness..Although a tear, may be ever so near.. That's the time you must keep on trying..smile, what's the use of crying..You'll see the sun come shinning through..if you..just..smlie :)

it means the quality of your roll will be greater- a nicer high-
FOR ALL YOU WHO HAVENT HAD THE PLEASURE OF EATING MOLLY YET> u poor kids
frown.gif

when i started eating E years ago i rarely got E in pressed form (it was VERY RARE) it was always powder> we-d buy grams and 1/8's
------------------
phish2000/w33k4p4u9

powdered E should hit faster and stay shorter, since your stomach doesnt have to break it down from pill form, which also means you should get more in your system, that is if its E, i dont like takin gelcaps (plus they dont come by to often anyway)
------------------
"whatever it is i think i
see, becomes a tootsie
roll to me"

These are called molecules- mollies. They are supposed to be pure mdma powder, and every time I've done them they are. It's real clean. Takes maybe a little shorterr to hit you than pressed pills, but they're good. As for how hard they hit you it all depends on the dealer and how much he powder he decides to put in them. They are easy to tamper with though so make sure you know they're good. Enjoy
peace,head