What are cops doing when they shine a light in your eyes?

Cops do their job, and follow the law. I do not see anything wrong with a cop busting drug users. They are following the will of the majority of the community.

Action needs to be taken to the legislature. Getting a large base of support in your community and harangueing your government representatives will do something. To change the system, work it.

States have every right to make a drug legal, these drug laws at a federal level are unconstitutional. The federal government has three purposes: Protect the country from foreign sources, regulate money, and enforce the constitution. All other powers are reserved to the states. I would love for a governor to enforce his rights and challenge the federal government, despite federal legislation.

I don't think it takes a type to join the military. For many it is an only option for a future.

Cops do their job, and follow the law.

Not too tough when the law holds them to a lower standard than an average citizen.

I do not see anything wrong with a cop busting drug users. They are following the will of the majority of the community.

Why does the community get so much authority over my private life?

I don't think it takes a type to join the military. For many it is an only option for a future.

Who's only option is being a mercenary? I've never met anyone who had trouble getting a job that didn't involve killing people...

I do not see any problems with a cop busting drug users. Please read what I say and take it as being concrete.

I DO have a problem with a federal govenment ignoring the 10th amendment by making a law by unconstitutional means.

it is a power reserved to the state. If the people of New York vote to put people in jail for life for looking at marijuana, than I have no problem as it is constitutional.

However, I do not think the majority of any community would do that, so I doubt we have to worry about that!

People may not have trouble getting a job, but they do have trouble paying for college or an educaiton. It is also a relatively good job with a promising future, much room for promotion, that one can join with almost no questions asked.

when i drank some tea one night, datura heh. the cop was asking why my eyes were dialated to where i had no color in my eye other than black (my eyes are usually blue). i told him i take adderall for my adhd. i dont think he believed me though. because i could not even sit in the chair he had me cuffed to hahaa

also they shine the light in your eye so you are temporarly blinded, so they can see whats in your car and to make sure your not trying to pull a gun on them or some crazy shit

MaliceNwunderland said:
Who's only option is being a mercenary? I've never met anyone who had trouble getting a job that didn't involve killing people...

now you're just being biased. you think people can fund college like you can? for some the only way to get a higher chance at education is to join the army or navy, where such luxuries are paid for in return for service

247 said:
now you're just being biased. you think people can fund college like you can? for some the only way to get a higher chance at education is to join the army or navy, where such luxuries are paid for in return for service

Oh yeah applying for grants and scholarships, getting up to my ass in debt and working full time is real luxurious.... talkin to me like I got a trust fund or some shit... of course I'm bias, just not like that.

I don't see an option in compromising my morals for my personal advancement. Killing people for money is something I could not bring myself to do, no matter how much the government says it's ok.

maybe you should save your drug money and use it productively then

Oh now I get it! You're a total fuckin idiot and a troll!

You achieved your goal of making an ass out of yourself and derailing my thread. Please move along now.

don't get mad at because you use your hard-earned full-time-job money on getting high

Not all people can get scholarships or grants, for many different reasons. Some see ROTC as an option, others don't. Regardless, it is something everyone should consider.

You don't need to kill in the armed forces. There are many jobs, perhaps as many and varied as in the private business sector.

247 you were making good points but I think I lost all my respect for you when you made that personal attack on MaliceNwunderland. That was completely uncalled for, and totally unsubstantial. It's one thing if MaliceNwunderland had said he spends all his drug money on drugs, but he didn't. That was very wrong thing to say and totally unsubstantial, which is probably the worst part.

Reminds me of liberals and their political attacks with no support, as well as their views which have been proven wrong by history. Little off topic though...

lacey k said:
so he pulled her over shined that shit in her eyes asked her if she had any drugs he should search for, all this shit. she fuckin 45 man. she look young for her age like 30 but not THAT young, shiiit.

Kate... post some pics of your moms... you got me interested

247... lame... didn't you quit this website a while back?