• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are All The Drugs You've Tried In Your Lifetime (Taking An Inventory Of Oneself)

first 2001. 13 years old: cigarettes- for fun not addicted
2002.-alcohol and cigarettes- also fun not addicted
2003. cigarettes( high school) till now smoking, alcohol on weekends and weed couple times
2008-2011- weed almost every day, alcohol 3 nights in week drunk till 2015.
2015- 27 yr. old-here we go:
first stimulant( wedding) cocaine, speed(paste) shortly after, MDMA, prescribed stims: modafinil and Concerta last 2 years also dextroamphetamine couple times
opioids: morphine (hospital), tramadol also last 4 years buprenorphine

gaba-benzos: GHB, PHenibut alprazolam, clonazepam, lorazepam, etizolam, nitrazepam, bromazepam, diazepam, oxazepam, pregabalin(all prescribed except first two and etizolam)
dissociatives: Ketamine (2017. one of the best months in my life and strange)
psychedelics: -reborn) shrooms-couple times and will do in the future, Lsd-once 2018 also probably will do again
others worth mentioning: Codeine, mephedrone-one time, meth-also, MDA, Soma, BDO,
now: tapering buprenorphine, pregabalin, Xanax XR (have box took couple times 9 of them to be exact and Lorazepam couple of them in last year) no kindling but no noticeable effects other than anhedonia, apathy, boredom, cigarettes(nocotine) daily still, weed once or twice a month

This isn’t a complete list as I didn’t feel like typing out all of the psych meds that I’ve been prescribed over the years (there have been so many. Just assume that if it exists, I’ve taken it. Not Invega, which sounds like a nightmare, but everything else)

Marijuana

LSD

MDMA and almost all the MDxx drugs, MDEA, MDA, etc

Nitrous (whippets)

Nicotine

Alcohol

Shrooms

DXM

Xanax

Klonopin

Valium

Etizolam

Vicodin

Codeine

Tramadol

Morphine

Poppy pods

Poppy seed tea

Kratom

Heroin

Percocet

Oxy

Methadone

Suboxone

Crack

Cocaine

Adderal

Ritalin

Meth

Concerta

Soma

Flexeril

Ketamine

Ambien

2 C-B

3-MMC

6-APB

Ephedrine

Kava

Opium

Hash

Butalbital

Phenibut

Morning Glory seeds

Gabapentin

Pregabalin

Probably there’s some more RCs I’m forgetting as well. I have drain bamage from excessive benzo abuse in my misspent youth

The drugs I’ve done recreationally
Alcohol
Nicotine
Weed
Mushrooms
LSD
Perc30s
Xanax
Ativan
Adderall
Kratom

Drugs I’ve done on accident
fentanyl
25i

Drugs I’ve done not by choice in the psych ward
wellbutrin
Depakote
Prazosin
Clonidine
seroquel
Invega sustenna shots 💀

Marijuana
Cocaine
Ecstacy
DXM
Nitrous

Mushrooms
LSD
LSA
Salvia
Datura(dangerous and deliriant)

Ether
Duster
Gasoline fumes

Xanax
Ativan
Valium
Kpins

Nicotine
Alcohol

Hydrocodone
Oxycodone
Oxymorphone
Hydromorphone
Codeine
Methadone
Suboxone
Poppy seed tea
Opium

Pretty sure I am missing a shit ton.

This isn’t a complete list as I didn’t feel like typing out all of the psych meds that I’ve been prescribed over the years (there have been so many. Just assume that if it exists, I’ve taken it. Not Invega, which sounds like a nightmare, but everything else)

Marijuana

LSD

MDMA and almost all the MDxx drugs, MDEA, MDA, etc

Nitrous (whippets)

Nicotine

Alcohol

Shrooms

DXM

Xanax

Klonopin

Valium

Etizolam

Vicodin

Codeine

Tramadol

Morphine

Poppy pods

Poppy seed tea

Kratom

Heroin

Percocet

Oxy

Methadone

Suboxone

Crack

Cocaine

Adderal

Ritalin

Meth

Concerta

Soma

Flexeril

Ketamine

Ambien

2 C-B

3-MMC

6-APB

Ephedrine

Kava

Opium

Hash

Butalbital

Phenibut

Morning Glory seeds

Gabapentin

Pregabalin

Probably there’s some more RCs I’m forgetting as well. I have drain bamage from excessive benzo abuse in my misspent youth
shiii you might have brain damage from all the pharmaceuticals you took too half the time they don’t even know exactly what those drugs do I’ve heard many horror stories of people who took pharmaceuticals.

my lord.

Opiates

Hydrocodone
Oxycodone
Tramadol
Opium
Heroin
Fentanyl
Codeine
Morphine

Stims

Amphetamine
caffeine
MDMA
Methamphetamine
MDA
Cocaine

Depressants (not benzos)

Alcohol
Marijuana
Ketamine

Benzos

Alprazolam
Lorazepam
Clonazepam

Psychedelics

LSD
Salvia
Datura

Disaccosiatives

DXM
DPH

Did most of these when i wasnt even 18, im still not....

(dont do fucking drugs)

drugs i've taken for fun or to stop boredom, recreationally:
alcohol
caffeine
nicotine
nitrous oxide
dramamine
dxm
marijuana
kilonopin and ativan
mushrooms
HBWR seeds and morning glories (lsa)
LSD eth-lad al-lad 1p-lsd ald-52
mda
2-ci
5meo-amt
salvia
5meo-dmt
adderal and ritalin
oxycontin vicodin codeine
supposedly opium or tar, my friend extracted some brown powder out of it, wasn't impressive, maybe fake
coke

i kind of wish my list was a little longer. i feel like there are some research chemicals i'd like to try and maybe some normal DMT, not 5meo, just so i could talk about it... but for the most part i feel really lucky for all of the drugs that i got to try and am pretty sure i have a lot of experience tripping. i can't imagine any of the research chemicals being that different from the trips i've had. it reminds me that there should be a thread "do you feel like you've experienced everything". i'd have to respond with "probably". i'm still remembering some experiences or trips that i had from 5meo-amt that i just didn't remember right away because the trip was so long with so many different experiences in one trip, that was almost twenty years ago now.

i also find myself wondering if meth is much better than a large dose of adderal. not something that really matters to me whether or not i got to try it, i guess. but still would've been cool to try in my days where i was healthier...

drugs that i didn't want from doctors:
risperdal
quietapine (prescribed with something else i forget what it was)
haldol injections
i took lexapro or some other anti-depressant for a week when i was like fifteen. it wasn't doing anything except for lack of sex drive so i tried snorting it and it burnt my nose so bad. lol

Last edited:
drugs i've taken for fun or to stop boredom, recreationally:
alcohol
caffeine
nicotine
nitrous oxide
dramamine
dxm
marijuana
kilonopin and ativan
mushrooms
HBWR seeds and morning glories (lsa)
LSD eth-lad al-lad 1p-lsd ald-52
mda
2-ci
5meo-amt
salvia
5meo-dmt
adderal and ritalin
oxycontin vicodin codeine
supposedly opium or tar, my friend extracted some brown powder out of it, wasn't impressive, maybe fake
coke

i kind of wish my list was a little longer. i feel like there are some research chemicals i'd like to try and maybe some normal DMT, not 5meo, just so i could talk about it... but for the most part i feel really lucky for all of the drugs that i got to try and am pretty sure i have a lot of experience tripping. i can't imagine any of the research chemicals being that different from the trips i've had. it reminds me that there should be a thread "do you feel like you've experienced everything". i'd have to respond with "probably". i'm still remembering some experiences or trips that i had from 5meo-amt that i just didn't remember right away because the trip was so long with so many different experiences in one trip, that was almost twenty years ago now.

i also find myself wondering if meth is much better than a large dose of adderal. not something that really matters to me whether or not i got to try it, i guess. but still would've been cool to try in my days where i was healthier...

drugs that i didn't want from doctors:
risperdal
quietapine (prescribed with something else i forget what it was)
haldol injections
i took lexapro or some other anti-depressant for a week when i was like fifteen. it wasn't doing anything except for lack of sex drive so i tried snorting it and it burnt my nose so bad. lol
Those anti psychotic injections are nasty it’s like brain poison, how long ago did you take haldol injections are you still on them? If not do you feel back to your normal self after coming off the injections.

opioids/opiates-
oxycodone
oxycontin
heroin
vicodin
codeine
kratom

but im not into those drugs but ive taken them when i was younger but now im on naltrexone

speaking of opioid receptors

ive taken salvia

ive taken nicotine
alcohol
caffiene

ive taken weed
synthetic marijuana

pcp
ketamine
lsd
shrooms
ayahuasca
dmt
changa
peyote
2cb
ecstasy
molly
coke
nitrous
meth by accident it was in my ketamine pretty sure
adderall
klonopin
valium
and ativan
the benzos were prescribed i never really abused them now im off

the reindeer shroom, amanita muscara, didnt feel much

dxm

yeah thats about it!!

not to mention the various pharmaceuticals ive been on

Those anti psychotic injections are nasty it’s like brain poison, how long ago did you take haldol injections are you still on them? If not do you feel back to your normal self after coming off the injections.
I didn't need antipsychotics until after i took them then they got me hooked on them by forcing me with injections. I took shrooms on the injection. It fucked me up mentally all really bad. I was already fucked up mentally in one way or another. But this really caused so much anxiety in my life. I've since taken naltrexone and naltrexone mixed with weed, ketamine or E, or even LSD or shrooms caused my anxiety to go back to normal. It's like some sort of self-medication. Anti-psychotics do have a benefit i would say for certain individuals. They've helped me in the long term. But I've definitely struggled because of them too. Locking you up in a psych ward is no good either. Ketamine is the only drug I've done lately aside from weed that ill do now. I finally got a good connect but its like 80 min drive away so im only gonna go once a month for a g or 2. I dont think its good to do more than that anymore.

I didn't need antipsychotics until after i took them then they got me hooked on them by forcing me with injections. I took shrooms on the injection. It fucked me up mentally all really bad. I was already fucked up mentally in one way or another. But this really caused so much anxiety in my life. I've since taken naltrexone and naltrexone mixed with weed, ketamine or E, or even LSD or shrooms caused my anxiety to go back to normal. It's like some sort of self-medication. Anti-psychotics do have a benefit i would say for certain individuals. They've helped me in the long term. But I've definitely struggled because of them too. Locking you up in a psych ward is no good either. Ketamine is the only drug I've done lately aside from weed that ill do now. I finally got a good connect but its like 80 min drive away so im only gonna go once a month for a g or 2. I dont think its good to do more than that anymore.
ya igy not all anti psychotics are bad but the injections are pretty bad I took 2 shots of invega sustenna and had pretty bad side effects but now I’m 6 months off and I can get high without anxiety or rebound psychosis.

i've been on them since like 2019, maybe even earlier. i was on like 100mgs or however it is weighed, not sure if it's mg's... after a few months of being on the injections they started weening me off of them, i've been on 30mgs since like 2020 or so. i get one injection every 28 days... the only real bad part about haldol for me is the sexual side effects. if it weren't for that i wouldn't notice. when i was on a lot of haldol, i couldn't orgasm at all. but as they started weening me off, it got better. with the dose i'm on now i can ejaculate one good normal feeling orgasm a day and then if i try to jerk off again it's like barely any semen and not very euphoric. so i just stick to jerking off once a day. lol. there's been times not on meds when i jerked off less than that so it's not a problem to me... for me though, haldol did nothing to stop my getting high on weed. i haven't tried any real psychedlics, but the anti-psychotics do nothing to stop my weed buzz, i still get acid flash backs from smoking weed and even when i'm not smoking weed... even on the higher doses of haldol, it didn't get rid of my auditory hallucinations. so i don't know. risperdal and quietapine kind of decreased my auditory hallucinations a bit, but still didn't stop them. my schizophrenia is pretty strong. i'm afraid to slip up again though and have them try other meds on me. i prefer to have schizophrenia. i don't know how i'd live with out it at this point actually.

after about a year the psychiatrist was actually going to ween me off the haldol, but my parents said i couldn't live with them if i wasn't on meds... i'm on a list to get into housing for the disabled. that might not be for five years till i get a room though. so i'm just gonna suck it up and take the injections. i don't plan on having kids, so i don't care if meds are ruining my semen. my therapist actually said what my parents are doing is illegal trying to keep me on the meds. i'm not going to hold it against them though.

i've been on them since like 2019, maybe even earlier. i was on like 100mgs or however it is weighed, not sure if it's mg's... after a few months of being on the injections they started weening me off of them, i've been on 30mgs since like 2020 or so. i get one injection every 28 days... the only real bad part about haldol for me is the sexual side effects. if it weren't for that i wouldn't notice. when i was on a lot of haldol, i couldn't orgasm at all. but as they started weening me off, it got better. with the dose i'm on now i can ejaculate one good normal feeling orgasm a day and then if i try to jerk off again it's like barely any semen and not very euphoric. so i just stick to jerking off once a day. lol. there's been times not on meds when i jerked off less than that so it's not a problem to me... for me though, haldol did nothing to stop my getting high on weed. i haven't tried any real psychedlics, but the anti-psychotics do nothing to stop my weed buzz, i still get acid flash backs from smoking weed and even when i'm not smoking weed... even on the higher doses of haldol, it didn't get rid of my auditory hallucinations. so i don't know. risperdal and quietapine kind of decreased my auditory hallucinations a bit, but still didn't stop them. my schizophrenia is pretty strong. i'm afraid to slip up again though and have them try other meds on me. i prefer to have schizophrenia. i don't know how i'd live with out it at this point actually.

after about a year the psychiatrist was actually going to ween me off the haldol, but my parents said i couldn't live with them if i wasn't on meds... i'm on a list to get into housing for the disabled. that might not be for five years till i get a room though. so i'm just gonna suck it up and take the injections. i don't plan on having kids, so i don't care if meds are ruining my semen. my therapist actually said what my parents are doing is illegal trying to keep me on the meds. i'm not going to hold it against them though.
Shit man I’d hold it against them fuck being on meds if I don’t wana be on meds I’m gonna take action to be off them invega was hell on earth for me.

Shit man I’d hold it against them fuck being on meds if I don’t wana be on meds I’m gonna take action to be off them.
yeah, i used to get high and torture them though. i remember throwing beer bottles around my yard for hours one time acting like what i imagine an angry female asian school teacher would sound like saying "you no good very bad girl" and "you no good very bad boy" to my parents. i used to think my neighbors and big brother or whatever you want to call it was plotting against me. one time i pissed all over the floor cause i'm pretty sure someone put something in my drink. this was my logical reaction when i was so fucked up. i pissed on the floor and told them to check it for drugs. lol. there's been so much of me fucking with my parents. like i realize i do it and i can stop, which i do now, because i just started to pity them... my mother cheated on my father before and they were split up. they used to have terrifying arguements when i was a very young child, so i would do stuff to get back at them.

yeah, i used to get high and torture them though. i remember throwing beer bottles around my yard for hours one time acting like what i imagine an angry female asian school teacher would sound like saying "you no good very bad girl" and "you no good very bad boy" to my parents. i used to think my neighbors and big brother or whatever you want to call it was plotting against me. one time i pissed all over the floor cause i'm pretty sure someone put something in my drink. this was my logical reaction when i was so fucked up. i pissed on the floor and told them to check it for drugs. lol. there's been so much of me fucking with my parents. like i realize i do it and i can stop, which i do now, because i just started to pity them... my mother cheated on my father before and they were split up. they used to have terrifying arguements when i was a very young child, so i would do stuff to get back at them.
Ya igy I’ve never had schizophrenia just a psychotic episode from kratom withdrawal and sleep deprivation I kinda did torture people but in a different way.

I might be missing some, this list is off the top of my head. not counting anything like SSRI's. took these either recreationally, for therapeutic reasons, or both.
weed + dabs, delta 8
alcohol
LSD
mushrooms
DMT
MDMA
kratom
oxycodone + hydros
morphine pills
xanax + klonopin
etizolam
gabapentin
adderall
DXM

Gonna try to see if I can remember, but I will certainly not get the whole list.

Psychedelics:
  • LSD
  • AL-LAD
  • ETH-LAD
  • 1p-LSD
  • 1a-LSD (ALD-52)
  • LSA (morning glory seeds and also HBWR)

• 2C-B
  • 2C-B-fly
  • 2C-C
  • 2C-D
  • 2C-E
  • 2C-I
  • 2C-N
  • 2C-P
  • 2C-T-2
  • 2C-T-7
  • 2C-T-21
  • 3C-E
  • 3C-P
  • BOD
  • BOHB
  • bk-2C-B
  • DOC
  • DOI
  • DOET
  • DOiP
  • DOF
  • DOPr
  • TMA-6
  • DOT/Aleph-1
  • 4C-D/ARIADNE
  • MEM

• DMT
  • MiPT
  • DiPT
  • MPT
  • AMT
  • AET
  • 5-MeO-DiPT
  • 5-MeO-MiPT
  • 5-MeO-MET
  • 5-MeO-AMT
  • 5-MeO-DALT
  • 4-MeO-MiPT
  • 4-HO-DMT (pure synthetic)
  • Mushrooms
  • 4-HO-MET
  • 4-HO-DET
  • 4-HO-DPT
  • 4-HO-MPT
  • 4-HO-MiPT
  • 4-HO-EPT
  • 4-AcO-DMT
  • 4-AcO-MiPT
  • 4-AcO-MET
  • 4-HO-McPT
  • 5-Cl-AMT
  • Ibogaine

• Mescaline (cactus and also pure synthetic)
  • Proscaline
  • Escaline
  • Allylescaline
  • Methylallylescaline

Dissociatives:
  • MXE
  • MXPr
  • MXiPr
  • 3-MeO-PCP
  • 3-MeO-PCE
  • 3-HO-PCP
  • Ephenidine
  • DMXE
  • DXM
  • Salvia

Stimulants:
  • Cocaine
  • Methamphetamine
  • d-amphetamine
  • Amphetamine sulphate
  • 2-FMA
  • 4-FMA
  • 4-FA
  • 3-FEA
  • 4-FEA (garbage)
  • 3-MMC
  • 4-MMC
  • 4-EMC
  • Methylone
  • Pentylone
  • Propylhexedrine
  • n-ethyl-hexedrone
  • n-ethyl-pentedrone
  • Methcathinone
  • Ephedrine
  • Caffeine (derp)
  • 1,4-DMAA
  • DMHA
  • mCPP
  • meOPP
  • Cyclazodone
  • n-methyl-cyclazodone
  • a-PiHP
  • MDPV
  • Modafinil
  • Adrafinil
  • Flmodafinil
  • Bromantane
  • n-methyl-cypenamine
  • Morphodrol
  • p-F-Deprenyl
  • Dynamine

GABAergics/gabapentinoids:
  • Alcohol
  • 2-methyl-2-butanol
  • 1,4-butanediol
  • GHB
  • Phenibut
  • Gabapentin
  • Pregabalin
  • HA-966
  • Fluorophenibut

Opioids:
  • Codeine
  • Morphine
  • Kratom
  • Heroin
  • Tramadol
  • Poppy seeds/pods
  • Fentanyl (on purpose way before the fentanyl problem began)
  • Buprenorphine
  • Methadone
  • Matrine
  • Tianeptine

Ethnobotanicals not otherwise mentioned:
  • Sinicuichi
  • Kanna
  • Kava
  • Guaranteed I'm missing some here

Cannabinoids:
  • Weed (derp)
  • JWH-018
  • JWH-073
  • WIN-55,212
  • d-8 THC
  • d-10 THC
  • THC-V
  • THC-O
  • HHC
  • CBN
  • CBG
  • CBD

Nootropics:
  • Piracetam
  • Noopept
  • Semax
  • Selank
  • Oxiracetam
  • Pramiracetam
  • Coluracetam
  • Sunifiram
  • Aniracetam
  • Phenylpiracetam
  • Fasoracetam
  • More, I can't be bothered to try to remember

NSFW:

(I also have these notable ones, but have yet to try them):
  • DOB
  • DET
  • DPT
  • TMA-2
  • MET
  • MALT
  • EPT
  • Various 4-sub tryptamines I haven't tried yet
  • FXE

Why can I remember all of this, but I can't remember what I did yesterday? :LOL::unsure:

(Must be all the drugs)

My teens
Maoi drugs like Lexapro, Wellbutrin, Ativan,
DXM
Alcohol
Weed-reggie
Steroids
Hydrocodone
Meth
Extacey
DOB
Cocaine
LSD
Xanax
Crack
2c-i
Codeine syrup
Mushrooms

After 21
Fresh LSD
Strong or concentrate marijuana
MDMA,mda, cristal
Crazy amount of mushrooms
Hydrocodone, morphine, Klonopin, codeine ,Valium, lortab, Dilaudid, hydromorphone, oxycodone, oxymorphone, Subutex,

Got clean in 2016 to current day☺️

Would do it at again 👍👍. But not in this lifetime

Last edited: