• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What amount of DXM is good for just euphoria?

Piebake

Greenlighter
I don’t want to trip, last time I tripped on DXM I thought I was dying. Also, I had class the next day and could barely speak. I only had about 300-350mgs. I’m thinking 200 will be good, but I need another opinion. I haven’t used it in a year either. I’m plan on using it in a party setting. Any advice is welcome, thanks!

Weight: 175
Height: 5,8
Female

Yeah 200mg will have mostly stimulating effects, shouldn't be overwhelming psychedelic. That said if 300mg had you feeling like you were dying maybe DXM isn't the drug for you (I don't enjoy it personally, it just makes me feel weird).

Bigger question is, what do you mean by "party setting"? Who is having parties these days??

Yeah 200mg will have mostly stimulating effects, shouldn't be overwhelming psychedelic. That said if 300mg had you feeling like you were dying maybe DXM isn't the drug for you (I don't enjoy it personally, it just makes me feel weird).

Bigger question is, what do you mean by "party setting"? Who is having parties these days??
Party setting as in me and my 4 housemates I live with. Thanks for the help!

DXM sure comes alive if you add some Sudafed to the mix. I dont recommend, but if you keep stacking both, it is one of the best highs available. And all found at the fucking grocery store!!!

I mean if 300 mg of anything makes you feel like your dying i doubt 200 mg would be a comfortable experience even with dxm having plateaus. I means what a fraction of feeling like your dying maybe feeling critically ill and anxious?

You wasting your time. People who like DXM usually take higher doses and enjoy heavy dissociative experiences.

Eat some mushrooms with your roommates. You'll have a way better experience, guaranteed.

If you took 200mg DXM I could probably say for sure you'd be free of dry chest coughs.

You wasting your time. People who like DXM usually take higher doses and enjoy heavy dissociative experiences.

Eat some mushrooms with your roommates. You'll have a way better experience, guaranteed.

Or green

and those doses are between 200 - 400. --// 350 will do