• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What am I doing wrong...crack or no crack

Amber99

Greenlighter
Okay I have been getting some very good crack cocaine. But today by my same awesome person might have gave something different.... I think. The problem is, I'm not sure if it's me. I thought I knew how to do this But sometimes I think I'm smoking, inhaling, or preparing glass piece wrong. Lately I can't get high. Is it possible that you can't anymore? I'm not blowing any vapor out, and no I'm not holding it in that long. And I have never had my ears pound but maybe 2x.

Okay I have been getting some very good crack cocaine. But today by my same awesome person might have gave something different.... I think. The problem is, I'm not sure if it's me. I thought I knew how to do this But sometimes I think I'm smoking, inhaling, or preparing glass piece wrong. Lately I can't get high. Is it possible that you can't anymore? I'm not blowing any vapor out, and no I'm not holding it in that long. And I have never had my ears pound but maybe 2x.
Sounds like you got bunk product, great quality cocsine always fucking hits. U might want to start cooking up your own rocks if u wanna get actual quality.

The ear pounding happens when u do a massive hit, btw u might wanna hold ur hits a lil bit longer like 10-15 secs. Crack has a very distinctive taste and smell.

This guy, 95% of the time has fire. He cooks it down and loses some weight to make it the best. And know anyone else who can touch him. One day I got some and it wouldn't smoke right. I thought it was just too oily. I mean I don't even know if there is such a thing. But it took me a minute to figure it out. I had to melt it down and actually add bake. 15 years ago we use to have to pull that out of it. I guess crack is back. Oh....I started smoking again after 15 yrs. I know...stupid.
It's so very different now. And OMG....so is the Chore Boy. I'm not sure if I have to add bake(a lot of his people do) or if it was the Chore. Anyway I added bake and it smokes now. And if I am suppose to put a BIG one up there to get a banging in my ears, I'll pass. Thanks guys 😊

The ear pounding happens when u do a massive hit, btw u might wanna hold ur hits a lil bit longer like 10-15 secs. Crack
The ear pounding happens when u do a massive hit, btw u might wanna hold ur hits a lil bit longer like 10-15 secs. Crack has a very distinctive taste and smell.

has a very distinctive taste and smell.

Don't you get scared? I didn't even do a big one and go⁰pt so bent in the head that my legs wouldn't work right. Oh and one time my friend said I fell over like a tree does. No sh!t...it messed my shoulder up for 2 months

Like my brothers said wash it up yourself cheaper aswell i nevewr buy rock i prefer lines but i have one blast afterc a line

Some dealers will hit you off with great product just to pull you in and then sell you bullshit, or maybe he didn't know the new batch wasn't good

Hands down, cooking up your own is by far the best idea. Depending on how experienced you are with the process, it's always good to have a pro with you to give you some pointers. I thought I had mastered the art, just to find out one day that I really had it ass-backwards!!...