• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids What ALL is in the pressed Percocet 30s besides fentanyl?

HavenForest

Greenlighter
I have been wondering about this for a long time now, and can’t seem to find anything on the question.

No one can really know what's in them. That's why test kits are becoming so popular. Many people still purchase and consume them but they always test them first and go easy with them. What some people get in Kentucky could be different than what Michiganders are getting.

If you use them order some testing strips and be sure and test each one. Could be fentanyl. Could be RC's. Could be arsenic. Stay safe.

From all the analytical data I've seen, aside from fentanyl, the majority of those pressed 30's have some acetaminophen, many contain metamizole for some weird reason, and also a significant proportion contain unreacted ANPP (a precursor used to nake fentanyl). In terms of actives some contain a variety of both fentanyl and fentanyl analogs (more recently 4-fluorofentanyl or 4-fluoroisobutyrylfentanyl). In rare cases they might contain synth noids, benzos and anything else they feel like including. Some have been found to actually contain heroin itself though almost certainly trace amounts. In general however the active opioid is fentanyl or a fentanyl analog, or both.

I have no interest in taking these pills, I simply like to read forensic/analytical results just out of curiosity, I do a few times a week.

The real danger with these pressed 30s is not so much getting a pill with some poisonous adulturant, it's getting a pill with a toxic dose of fentanyl or fentanyl analogs. Some of the pills have been found to have something like 11-12mg of fentanyl equivalent, which is clearly a manufacturing error, but it is one that could result in death for many typical users. Yet even aside from the chance of getting a "hot" pill, the average fentanyl content seems to be creeping up over time, which can make the average pressed 30 quite dangerous for non-tolerant users.

Here in the Baltimore area starting late 2019 any fentanyl whether it be powder, chunks or pressed pills will more then likely have been cut with xylazine. It naturally makes you drowsy, is still white or almost clear looking. Not mention is cheap and can be bought by farm owners. I first heard of it in like2011 or so on the Porto Rico episode of drugs inc where addicts would get addicted to both it and dope. But the shit is terrible ! It’s so bad for your body. It literally rots the muscle and skin. There was a guy that went to the clinic with me that had his hand and his other arm at the elbow both cut off from missing or using a bad vein and this shit xylazine I’m speaking of rotted his muscle to the point that it couldn’t recover and had to be cut off. I’ve seen many people lose hands, arms, feet and legs because of the stuff ! In Baltimore and it’s metropolitan area if you get dope that isn’t brown. I’m 100percent sure it’s fentanyl cutt with xylazine. Personally I only use my nose but just from snorting this shit, it made my deviated stepum go from pin hole sized to almost the size of a dime a sits because it got into the pin hole, I continued to snort it on just the one side and eventually it rotted the middle of my nose making an even larger hole! The fentanyl and anything used to cut it really is nothing to play around with. This isn’t the make you feel all warm and fuzzy all day dope we started with. Don’t even get me started on the highs not being the same or fentanyl just simply not lasting as long as real dope...
Ok rant over lmao