• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What about that Andrew Tate eh?

That guy's intellect is about as deep as a puddle.
Deffo. He is a rambling moron and his politics really centre around misogyny and little else. Perhaps the old adage of conservatism which tells us that we can all be rich if we "invest wisely" but I'm pretty sure he actually came from wealth in the first place. In any case, he is an idiot and I set him aside way back before he became so infamous and controversial. He was arguing with people on twitter on the concept of "relative poverty", walking around, rambling nonsense and always ending the videos with him in front of his supercars or whatever.
I've seen this in a few drug dealers and it seems to just be a part of the megalomaniac personality archetype.

a desire for power makes people see ethical boundaries as just obstacles to overcome
Like the benevolent local Johnny McArdnut on the estate who claims to be a community leader but has 12 year old kids acting as runners for his drug supply kinda thing? He's the big "kingpin" and people suck up to him but he has a load of relatives and sycophants who are ready to go and kneecap people, shoot them, pour petrol through their letterboxes as a warning, debt collection for smaller dealers, "bummishment" which is never talked about but everyone knows goes on and whatever else. But even this guy is mid level really. High up in his locale but nothing beyond that. It's all BS and it sickens me when people look up to these types. I remember when Paul Massey was taken ojt in Salford - he'd been in control for decades but he was finally shot down by some heavy hitters (even though they got caught). But lots of people in the community liked and respected him and thought of him as benevolent and a mediator, supposedly against drugs but of course neck deep in it. I remember people wouldn't even say his name when just chatting about things that were happening. My mate knocked on a door to buy a big load of weed but he got the wrong door. Inside was Massey and one of his psychopath enforcers or whatever. The walls and floors were covered in plastic or tarp or whatever. The house obviously had certain uses. Anyway the psycho sat the kid down (I mean 19 or so this poor cunt was) in a chair and started going at him with a razor blade, making slow cuts and then pouring salt into the wound. Pure torture. Apparently Paul Massey - loved by the community, family man, anti drug, even ran for mayor! - was sitting in a chair, watching and laughing at the whole ordeal. Dunno how long it went on for or why they even did it but he was never right after that. And that was your local hard man who kept order and who was a good man and all that shite, getting off on watching some poor kid get tortured. It's all bollocks and I hate it.

I'm ranting now but one of my faves is this: pretty much every town, city or whatever has some wannabe claiming they were related to the Kray twins. However, this claim usually gets binned when you tell them that the Krays were nonces who supplied children to the elite which helped them get away with their crimes for a long time, largely through their relationship with Lord Boothby. There's a documentary called something like "the gangster and the pervert peer" which gets uploaded onto YouTube every now and then, then taken off and then reuploaded. Worth a watch in terms of getting a sense of the relationship between these gangsters and the state/police/intelligence. Krays got away with their shit for years until some cop took them on and they are idolised cos of stupid films like "Legend" but once you tell one those wannabe gangsters than the Krays were full on nonces who pimped put children to the elite and blackmailed them - not just Ronnie the schizo one either, they were both at it - anyway they suddenly stop claiming to be related to them. I know people who are related to some of the big families and they are traumatised, miserable people. It's a horrible existence. Sorry for the rant, it just pisses me off.

But he doesn't give good fitness advice

You're comparing Tate (a kickboxer) to that guy who is blatantly a bodybuilder. Two very different sports. And it's not too hard to figure out which profession usually would be associated with better cardiovascular (and all round health to be honest). I weigh 80kg, have almost no bodyfat. I once knocked out someone who weighed 117kg big raging bodybuilder, one front kick and he was unconscious for about 5 minutes. It is a pussies sport imo the majority of bodybuilders are bloated with very little endurance or cardiovascular fitness... makes training kinda pointless in my eyes when it's purely for appearance or how heavy you can lift. Even then these powerlifters what they are doing makes more sense than the guys who just wanna step on stage in a thong lol.

Dr Mike competes in BJJ

Dr Mike cycles steroids. Although people debate whether Tate has it seems a bit much that the general assumption for this is based on the time he was in Romanian jail.

I do agree alot of Tate's fitness and diet advice is unconventional. But that doesn't mean it doesn't work. Whether your a fan of Tate as a human being or not, there is no denying his in ring work ethic and fitness knowledge, plus the money they have to spend on personal chefs. I read Tristan was using some Personal Trainer loads of other rich/elite people hail as being next level.

I think there is alot of jesting. Like the videos of Tristan squatting drinking red wine between sets. It doesn't take a genius to realise no one who looks like that got there with those sort of ridiculous training practices.

I wouldn't be surprised if Tate was on anabolics. How else can he eat with such a mediocre diet and training routine while staying so lean? Do you know how much work and effort that takes for a natural athlete? Being on steroids helps influencers like Tate quite a bit, why do you think the liver king lied about being on roids?

At least Dr Mike is honest about his use

Yeah, supposedly Hitler had some positive words to say about Islam cuz it was more butch than Christianity too
Hitler had a weird mix of fundie Christianity and Nordic paganism (which is also very macho). Oh and Mr Tater said that Christianity was cool at the time of the Crusades, when they tried to spread their religion by the sword.

PS Did you see that clip where he proclaims that every 'real' man should own a sword? I pissed myself laughing because he waves around some cheap-looking replica blade, and what's more the way he handles it tells me he'd chop his own foot off if he tried to fight with the thing. Xd

The fellas just playing the social media game. Say something controversial, you’ll get loads of people agreeing with ya, loads thinking your a cunt, but either way you’re getting publicity.

As for me, he’s a cunt, but like most cunts, he occasionally speaks the truth, and calls out bullshit. Still a cunt though, who I hope goes down

Would rather be in the company of men like Tate than some little blue haired pussy that doesn’t know what gender he is.

I can’t stand Tate, and I’m redpilled, anti-feminist, pro-men etc. But unfortunately most redpillers are cringey grifters & Tate is the worst of them all.

I can’t stand Tate, and I’m redpilled, anti-feminist, pro-men etc. But unfortunately most redpillers are cringey grifters & Tate is the worst of them all.
So many ideological labels...

Values are much more important than these labels you assign to yourself. What do you value as a human?

Not a fan of Tate but if he's the only bloke giving young men advice other than "behave like a woman and cry constantly" I can see why they flock to him.

Preferably we'd have someone giving young men the more "traditional masculine" advice without encouraging them to become a fraudster and a pimp

So many ideological labels...

Values are much more important than these labels you assign to yourself. What do you value as a human?
It’s efficient to use labels.

I value freedom, order, justice, tradition, discipline, stability, ethnocentrism, family, friendship, honest communication, self-awareness, open-mindedness, exploration, creativity, creation, most forms of life, nature, self-improvement, health and wellness.

Not a fan of Tate but if he's the only bloke giving young men advice other than "behave like a woman and cry constantly" I can see why they flock to him.

Preferably we'd have someone giving young men the more "traditional masculine" advice without encouraging them to become a fraudster and a pimp
He is far from the only bloke giving red pill advice. Alexander Grace gives excellent advice to men on YouTube. I like Dr Orion too.

Last edited:
Yes but "Red Pill Advice" is often stupid stuff like doing crypto pump and dumps so you can buy expensive cars and impress women. Not actual traditional masculinity based advice, like being useful to your family and community, working on yourself.

It’s efficient to use labels.

I value freedom, order, justice, tradition, discipline, stability, ethnocentrism, family, friendship, honest communication, self-awareness, open-mindedness, exploration, creativity, creation, most forms of life, nature, self-improvement, health and wellness.
Same things Tate promotes really then

Yes but "Red Pill Advice" is often stupid stuff like doing crypto pump and dumps so you can buy expensive cars and impress women. Not actual traditional masculinity based advice, like being useful to your family and community, working on yourself.
Yes, there are many grifters in the red pill space. That’s why I like Alexander Grace. He doesn’t call himself redpill, and he’s really in his own category.

Same things Tate promotes really then
He claims to promote some of these things, but it’s lies. He is very much a materialist, selfish, dishonest, and does not care about helping anyone except himself. His cam business & hustler university are proof of this.

Running a cam business in pretty much the only European country where doing such a thing is illegal doesn't show a particularly good ability at "Hustling" either. Same with admitting to wire fraud on a public call.