• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin What a G of tar should look like

Status
Not open for further replies.

ophidianform91

Greenlighter
Can anyone give me a reference to eyeball a g of tar? Don't have a reliable scale and I normally only buy .4 or less, I have a rough idea of course but any input would really help

it can vary widely depending on density, how moist it is, etc. Eyeballing is effectively useless, just go buy a $20 scale.

Agreed that eye balling is useless. We can't really give you an accurate answer here. I got a very accurate scale for right around $10 on Amazon. It was free shipping too after ordering $45+ more of items eligible for free shipping.

It definitely is worth investing in a scale. I've noticed that dealers tend to try short people who are ignorant in regards to weight. It will save you a lot of $ long term.

It also depends on the dope.. how dense it is.

a gram on average is the size of a nickel, IME.

It looks like 1 on the gram setting when you put it on the scale besides that I can't say neither can anybody else here or they might kill you. Sometimes the same batch looks like a pile then later that same batch become smaller and smaller piles as the power collects atmospheric moisture and clumps.

Status
Not open for further replies.