• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What’s the best strain for an over anxious person ?

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
I tend to have high anxiety and currently I’ve got three strains. One is a mid grade unknown but feels like indica. The other is Berners cookies and finally moneybag runtz. A lot of them are working good but would you guys recommend something off the grand daddy purp line? I’ve always found grand daddy purples to make me feel so amazing and in no need for any other drug currently struggling with a 10 mg a day oxy habit and I can quit that’s no problem but I have a problem finding a good strain to keep me at a relaxed level and not just stress.

I take klonopin, I can’t use any type of MJ, it throws me into a panic attack.

what about kratom?

Kratom is ok, I tend to overdue it and had a bad experience with it. Klonopin and Benzos cause me to wreck cars lol. But currently just mixing tons of cbd with small amounts of thc with the daily oxycodone.
I take klonopin, I can’t use any type of MJ, it throws me into a panic attack.

what about kratom?

Nah I ain't kidding dude those strains are very euphoric, sedative leaning indica dominant hybrid strains. For me at least I enjoy a lot of anxiety relief smoking strains like that.

Haven't really encountered a strain that doesn't worsen anxiety, let alone one that actually improves it. (Unless you count kratom as a strain in which case, the "Heroin Freebase" strain is great for anxiety and pleasant to smoke.)

Indica strains seemed like the right direction, but they just kind of allowed the self-loathing rumination to take place while remaining affixed to couch.

Maybe pure CBD with virtually no THC? But I tend to distrust all the hype over CBD right now.

I used to love marijuana until I started doing opiates back in 2001, it's like I became allergic to it, makes me highly self conscious, dysphoric, and literally have panic attacks that feel like real heart attacks with real physical symptoms.
as the years have passed i became more tolerable to marijuana, and I'm.not a fan at l of indica because the body buzz is what causes my physical panic sensations feel like a heart attack I rarely find a strain that kills anxiety and is nothing but euphoric. Gorilla glue #4 is the last zip of weed I had, was not a fan, felt like.beasters to me
Green crack is what's floating around my area now...

Every time I smoke weed I go into a depersonalization episode and think I’m dead and at Gods judgment and I’m about to be thrusted into hell.

God put the lock on weed, used to help me greatly until crap hit the fan in 05.

Hey lets go ahead and move this to Cannabis Discussion. BDD is no place for a lonely Cannabis thread, all alone :(

I'm gonna try some Royal Highness and Sweet Nurse Auto CB because they have close to an 1:1 ratio of thc/cbd but I wonder if something like Dinamed is even worth smoking with only 1% thc.

So as I'm gathering, the sativa or Indica doesn't really matter as much as the cbd/thc ratio... Cause currently I just got Berners cookies and moneybag runtz. I also noticed that if I wake and vape, paranoia doesn't hit me as much as say... when my cortisol levels are finally fully released and back to normal. I just took 45.. mg of sublingual CBD going give that 30 mins to kick in and try vaping all day if I don't take an oxy.

I believe weed is overrated. It's great for some people, but I notice that a lot of advocates will encourage you to keep trying different strains to your detriment.
I've been down the road of trying weed for anxiety and I've come to find that it's just not very effective for that. I am an anxious person also.
Weed makes me paranoid and anxious regardless of strain.

As someone else suggested, kratom is good. Kava is another good one. I'd recommend to start with kava cause it's less addictive than kratom and it seems better for anxiety.
You got to get the premium kava online though. Not head shop stuff.
You should get an AeroPress and use that to make the kava or kratom. The taste is very bad, so I recomend boiling it for a bit and then put it through the aero. Use the smallest volume of liquid you can, so it just comes out like a shot. Kava is worse than kratom taste wise. Just chug it. There is no covering it up.

Indica strains seemed like the right direction, but they just kind of allowed the self-loathing rumination to take place while remaining affixed to couch.
cannabis will never be pleasant if you hate yourself.

valerian root is a great herbal anxiety relief option if cannabis seems to be overwhelming for you.

Creme Brûlée is amazing!
NO ANXIETY at all.
Really mellow come up and sexual stimulation. Good mood. Laughter and happiness.
This was my favorite of all the different medical cannabis strains I tried over a years time for chronic pain.

Blue Dream, Gorilla Glue, and Cherry 🍒 anything were also amazing.