• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants What’s the best ROA at work for ice?

Willm121

Bluelighter
what is your preferred method to do ice at work? I try not to have to have drugs at work but if I have to I just snort it because I don’t wanna get caught with a pipe.

Yeah snorting would probably be your best bet. Smoking or shooting it both involve too much paraphernalia and take too much time.

When I was an almost daily IV user and had to occasionally spend a day on the campus where I work/study I would have an IV shot before leaving home and then plug a shot every 4 hours or so I had to be on campus. I just used a 5 ml syringe of the type for giving cough medicine to babies. Put in 2-3 mls of water, dropped in a decent shard. Shook, Inserted. Plunged. Withdrew. Clenched. Waited 5. Walked out happy. Done and dusted in under 7 minutes with no bleeding nose or difficult to explain paraphernalia.

Eating it. Pre-measured dose before you go in, in a capsule if you have them or even just a discreet pop-top container of some kind.

Vaping would be 2nd most discreet. That's for me anyways, I don't mainline or snort though. If you do, I'd get a decent-quality snuff bullet and you can bump up just about anywhere.

Carry a Vicks Inhaler (little tube about as big as Chapstick, literally like a snuff bullet for Vicks, haha!) That way if anybody sees you, you just switch them out and say "it's my Vicks inhaler."

Plus then if you ever get popped, those specific inhalers are one of the few things that can actually cause a false positive.

Eating it. Pre-measured dose before you go in, in a capsule if you have them or even just a discreet pop-top container of some kind.

Vaping would be 2nd most discreet. That's for me anyways, I don't mainline or snort though. If you do, I'd get a decent-quality snuff bullet and you can bump up just about anywhere.

Carry a Vicks Inhaler (little tube about as big as Chapstick, literally like a snuff bullet for Vicks, haha!) That way if anybody sees you, you just switch them out and say "it's my Vicks inhaler."

Plus then if you ever get popped, those specific inhalers are one of the few things that can actually cause a false positive.
That’s why they test for the percentage of D to levo ratio in your blood. The higher d meth then that means ur using meth not Vick’s

Can you racemise l-desoxyephedrine extracted from Vicks as you can with ephedrine? I don't see why not?

oral. put it in yo' coffeve
#Intelligence_Brolio's FOR THE WIN! 😊

lUiE95A.png

DmAhPia.png

I'd say the oral ROA would be the easiest to get away with/least bother, but I guess anything is possible with zip pockets 🤷‍♂️

I'd say snorting is dodgy because of the risk of a polo and the general runny nose/sniffing.

Smoking for the smell/risk of setting off smoke alarms in the toilet etc, id say carrying a glass pipe on you isn't exactly easy, maybe if you are a woman and can get away with carrying your handbag to the toilet every time you want to go.

Shooting, you'd have to carry quite alot of stuff, but could be pretty stealth, especially with pre loaded rigs, can be completely silent. Apart from the sound of lightning shooting up your spine and coming out of your ears of course 😂 just be careful of blood spillage and cleaning up paraphernalia. I do this in public toilet cubicles with others in and out all the time to no ones knowledge, even in hospital on the ward only behind the curtains with nurses working on the other side, jus give a sly but loud throat clearing noise or cough as you spark that lighter, and always place your spoon down onto something softer than a floor. Maybe cough when you flick the bubbles to the top too, or learn how to shake them out.

Plugging, like @Perforated mentioned, id say is pretty stealth too, could be near enough silent and very stealthy in a toilet cubicle, i wouldn't risk doing it anywhere else though, particularly hard one to explain 😂 😂 carrying a little vial of say 20ml of clean water(as with shooting) would be very helpful and save any risk of being seen filling up from a tap or something.

So yeah oral or sublingual gets my vote for ease, id personally choose shooting or plugging over snorting or smoking too.

Oh and get some magnesium(is it?) for the whole jaw clenching thing 😂

Along with a daily regimine of 1000 cc's Vitaman C
You just reminded me to take mine 👍

I have these 1000mg chewable ones that include some vit D too, it says take 1 a day but I usually take 2, sometimes even 3 during winter/flu season or if I've been hitting it hard drug/drink/shit food wise (1 in morn and 2 before bed) they're pretty cheap, and the closest thing i get to eating sour sweets thesedays lol.
Being chewable means i dont have to get out of bed and get a drink to take them too 😁👌

I do take a multi vit too but they're not chewable so they live under the sink - so i wont be taking one tonight 😂

Has anyone ever used a vape or dab pen to consume your meth? Either drop a shard in (low temp setting) or mixed in with juice? I know it can be done, but is is worth it? I’d like to be able to plop a shard in and vape away, but I feel like it would burn. If mixing into my juice, what is a good ratio?