• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What’s it like being a cokehead? For those who have done coke long term daily

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
Just kinda a curious thread. I used to despise coke but I’ve done it a few times lately from a real pure source and i kinda have fallen in love with it.

I can see it being financially taxing but honestly coke seems to put me in a place of blissful euphoria these days. I mean ya I was too geeked out today at one point but once that wore off it was a solid day I feel great no real comedown spaced it out nicely. (A gram in 2 days)

As an ex heroin addict, cocaine seems so much more functional.

I got a bad feeling I’m about to be playing with cocaine a lot 😅 but I’m sorta OK with it.

The fact of no real physical withdrawal, a few drinks and I’m asleep, hyper sexual and honestly I never used to be able to get hard on coke these past few times it’s been amazing.

Idk what are your thoughts, I’m talking snorting cocaine I’ve smoked
Crack and shot it before and that’s not the direction I wanna take this in.

So for the long term coke user or ex user, do you regret taking the ride? Plus I mean who doesn’t love the guy with an ounce of Colombian bambam

coke habits wreck people. even if you snort it. will turn you into a crazy idiot. heroin is way more functional.

also are you really gonna be able to stick to snorting it? because what fun is that.

dope you been enjoying it. but you know, enjoy responsibly.

You might be able to get away with being just a weekend user, but I've seen many people develop serious addictions over the long-term.
And when they eventually seek rehab they all say I wish I had never started with it

ok so crack not coke. but it started out functional for me too. i actually did some of the best work i've ever done on it. and i know it was good cos it was validaed in the lab and it wasn't something you'd get right by chance.

in 6 months i had lost my job and was whoring myself out to support my habit. imo its way more destructive an addiction than heroin.

edit to add- if you are already asking if you can do this daily long term without being a trainwreck then you're probably already in deeper than you think.

It's really expensive fun whilst your on it but suicidal and really anxious on the come downs the next day untill you have one drink and decide to get right back on it again eventually you may lose a job from to many sick days spend too much money not eat enough and suffer from mental health issues and possibly heart damage sdifferent than being addicted to heroin on opiates they tend to creep up on you have no come down or hangover at first but then eventually you notice after using for more than 4 days you now get mild withdrawal symptoms and are lethargic all the time till eventually you can't function without it and the euphoria fades and your just left all strung out

I've never really been into Cocaine. I just don't see the appeal of it. It's effects are too short acting and require re-dosing every 30-60 minutes. If I'm looking for a daily lift, a small bump of clean Amphetamine does me just fine. Lasts around 8 hours and there's no hard crash.

I've never really been into Cocaine. I just don't see the appeal of it. It's effects are too short acting and require re-dosing every 30-60 minutes. If I'm looking for a daily lift, a small bump of clean Amphetamine does me just fine. Lasts around 8 hours and there's no hard crash.

I’ve always loved amphetamine and have a long history with adderall and amphetamine sulphate. It’s one of my favorite drugs, probably even more so than cocaine.

But the two downsides of amphetamines are 1) lack of sleep - I can’t sleep within 24 hours of dosing but then again I was up over 100 mg a day
2) lack of appetite - I can’t eat for just as
Long.

These are two things cocaine has on amphetamine I can sleep a few hours later and eat a few hours later.

But yes I love amps too

It gets less fun and euphoric over time and the come down gets worse and you waste tons of money chasing a high that you rarely achieve anymore.

This is an answer I believe wholeheartedly. Like all drugs they lose there magic and become more side effects prone in time. This is definitely true.

I guess moderation is the key here but I’m not one to moderate anything lol.

It gets less fun and euphoric over time and the come down gets worse and you waste tons of money chasing a high that you rarely achieve anymore.
True, it becomes less about the euphoria and more about escaping the withdrawal. But the same could be said about any drug that alters the mechanics of our reward system. These things are absolutely fine in moderation if you give the brain enough time to re-establish it's baseline functions. But when it becomes a daily habit, a downward slope is inevitable.

I’ve always loved amphetamine and have a long history with adderall and amphetamine sulphate. It’s one of my favorite drugs, probably even more so than cocaine.

But the two downsides of amphetamines are 1) lack of sleep - I can’t sleep within 24 hours of dosing but then again I was up over 100 mg a day
2) lack of appetite - I can’t eat for just as
Long.

These are two things cocaine has on amphetamine I can sleep a few hours later and eat a few hours later.

But yes I love amps too
I'm quite fortunate in that respect. I can bump 50mgs of Amphetamine then go for a nap a couple of hours later if I choose to. It doesn't force me to stay awake.

A cup of Starbucks though and I'm still in fight or flight mode 12 hours later.

True, it becomes less about the euphoria and more about escaping the withdrawal. But the same could be said about any drug that alters the mechanics of our reward system. These things are absolutely fine in moderation if you give the brain enough time to re-establish it's baseline functions. But when it becomes a daily habit, a downward slope is inevitable.

Yes but a lot of people find it hard to moderate them which is why I always suggest people try coca leaves instead of extracted cocaine. In my experience, the pure chemicals are much harder to control than the natural plant form, at least when it comes to opium and cocaine. When I smoked opium, there was far less urge to redose as compared with heroin or pharmy opiates and when I chewed coca leaves, there was no compulsion to keep chewing the leaves until the bag was empty. Part of this is due to the more gradual onset and part of it due to the other alkaloids present working together and making the experience somehow more satisfying.

It's a shame our drug laws make it easier to obtain heroin than opium and easier to obtain crack than coca.

At my worst with coke i used to do half an 8 ball (3.5g split two ways) 2-3 nights a week. That lasted about a year.

I've known people do to do shit like spend $700 on crack in a day so even i cannot imagine what a real cocaine addiction is like but i know it sucks ass!!!! Just about every whore I've ever met smoked cocaine. Imagine that kind of life.