• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin What’s best to cut Powder H with to smoke off foil?

Just insufflate it, that way you don't need to cut and avoid straining your lungs :) also imo the amount you might save by increased potency gets lost as missed smoke. But that's just me that I never liked smoking non-herbal things.

Don't use bic pens! Some teens died off the fumes from using them for cannabinoids etc.

DON'T use a candle. You'll end up with a thick layer of soot on the underside of your foil which will prevent heat transfer thus totally fucking up your smoking technique.

Also, what is it with you guys and toilet rolls and Bic pens? Use a foil tube ffs...
13 years smoking it always used foil tube plus you can smoke the residue on foil tube afterwards not much there just a little bonus

I'm in San Antonio and we just within the last year started getting ecp. I smoke it no problem, if it's crisping then you probably just put too much heat on it. And I use, and think it's the best Tooter, a bic pen. If you are gonna use one tho, use a lighter to heat it up and bend it a bunch, I bend mine to a real sharp curve. The more it's bent, the more smoke will hit the sides, the more reclaim you get. And if you wanna catch even more, stick some thumb tacks through it, they increase the surface area and you should have a good amount of reclaim after a g or so. And for reference, I was just in Nola for Mardi gras and was smoking the powder left and right. I love that city, but that's crippling addiction central lol

But quick Google search and I find this

The most common adulterant is plain paracetamol. It must first be crushed into fine powder, then burnt on tin foil into a beetle. This turns it black/brown, the same colour as street heroin. Crush it up again and then bash the life out of your otherwise decent quality shit. Paracetamol runs on foil and breaks down in the same way as heroin. If your heroin runs reddish, this tells you it is bashed to death with paracetamol.

But quick Google search and I find this

The most common adulterant is plain paracetamol. It must first be crushed into fine powder, then burnt on tin foil into a beetle. This turns it black/brown, the same colour as street heroin. Crush it up again and then bash the life out of your otherwise decent quality shit. Paracetamol runs on foil and breaks down in the same way as heroin. If your heroin runs reddish, this tells you it is bashed to death with paracetamol.
Pure stuff melts with out paracetamol melts into a blackish red tar.

Depends on the type (ie #3, #4 etc) as far as I'm aware. Some kinds are already cut so that it cant be smoked.

I know that the kind most common in Europe (typically #3) is cut with Mannitol, which makes it run very smoothly for smoking. Perhaps you could look into that - however while I do have some years of first hand experience in the area of Heroin use, I am by no means an expert. Wouldnt want to be held partially responsible for fucking up your fix now would I...

Snorting is the most effective way. Once in a while, I’ll miss the taste of smoking tar, and decide to waste some powder by smoking it off foil. I always add the absolute smallest little droplet of water. Get better hits and it seems to prolong the powder from almost practically burning up, like you are talking about. The first hit might seem like nothing until the h2o burns away but then bam. Also, if you have the patience, after adding the drop of water, let it sit there on the foil and kind of completely dry by itself. Then smoke.

I dont think its heroin hcl if it smokes well. In fact, ime, living where I have only ever seen the hcl version, if the powder smokes well, thats a pretty good sign its not Heroin at all.

one would like a freebase to smoke, not hcl.

there is a reason crack smokes well vs cocaine hcl. Its bacause in crack it has been turned to a freebase. same principle.

p.s. it is possible to smoke the hcl, but using foil and havin it run down, etc, is not the picture. Its more like a little poof and you get a little rush but (ime; as in hanging with the homeless addicts) it is quite frowned upon.

Last edited: