• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin What’s best to cut Powder H with to smoke off foil?

Mattyn55

Greenlighter
Alright so swim (not sure if need to use this or not but gonna) is a heroin addict and his method of use is smoking off foil. Swim knows if he starts with needles he’d b dead quick (swim has banged a handful of times tho) therefore he smokes. He’s n New Orleans and hasn’t been able to find any tar so he had to use powder H or chunks off a brick. Swims met a guy who has incredible stuff, so good Hes gonna add cut to it to make it last longer bc shits crazy expensive. Some stuff he gets runs down the foil perfectly (which is exactly what he’s looking for) and some stuff just bubbles up into a pile of char. It still works but wastes akot. Swims not dumb and knows everything is cut b4 it even gets to him. So my question is what causes it to char up like that and not run smoothly down the foil and if he’s gonna add a lil cut to it himself to make it last longer what should he use to make it run instead of puddle up. Also, what would U think the cut used that causes it to char up is? Hope this makes sense and thx for any replies. He’s gettin a 8 ball tmrw and is wondering what he should buy.

Hey Matt,

Welcome to Bluelight. We don't really use the term SWIM here 😊

I cannot begin to ponder what sort of cut would cause this issue with heroin, but I do have a question for you.

Instead of cutting your own gear, do you think you would use less if you improved your smoking technique? I ask this because I feel that if you cut it, you're going to over compensate and use more because the product is not as strong.

How are you smoking?

I noticed someone here mentioned using a toilet paper roll, as it's much easier to get all of the smoke off of the foil instead of wasting it.

Hey Matt,

Welcome to Bluelight. We don't really use the term SWIM here 😊

I cannot begin to ponder what sort of cut would cause this issue with heroin, but I do have a question for you.

Instead of cutting your own gear, do you think you would use less if you improved your smoking technique? I ask this because I feel that if you cut it, you're going to over compensate and use more because the product is not as strong.

How are you smoking?

I noticed someone here mentioned using a toilet paper roll, as it's much easier to get all of the smoke off of the foil instead of wasting it.
Alright so swim (not sure if need to use this or not but gonna) is a heroin addict and his method of use is smoking off foil. Swim knows if he starts with needles he’d b dead quick (swim has banged a handful of times tho) therefore he smokes. He’s n New Orleans and hasn’t been able to find any tar so he had to use powder H or chunks off a brick. Swims met a guy who has incredible stuff, so good Hes gonna add cut to it to make it last longer bc shits crazy expensive. Some stuff he gets runs down the foil perfectly (which is exactly what he’s looking for) and some stuff just bubbles up into a pile of char. It still works but wastes akot. Swims not dumb and knows everything is cut b4 it even gets to him. So my question is what causes it to char up like that and not run smoothly down the foil and if he’s gonna add a lil cut to it himself to make it last longer what should he use to make it run instead of puddle up. Also, what would U think the cut used that causes it to char up is? Hope this makes sense and thx for any replies. He’s gettin a 8 ball tmrw and is wondering what he should buy.

Oh yea, 10

Cool thx bout the swim. I jus use a bic pen or sometimes a crack pipe like stem on foil and I feel my technique is pretty good and don’t miss much smoke. Jus tried the tp roll and literally sucked the foil and entire to the back of my throat lol. Have to practice and that makes sense but yea my technique never been the prob. Def feel what u sayin bout overcompensating bc there’s more but I jus wanna find out what it is so don’t keep wasting so much. Thx for the reply tho

the cut makes it burn up. dope slides/runs down foil. use less; don’t cut. it’s hard to use the right amount when smoking because you want the rush. i used to throw up every other time. also had a weird habit of smoking myself sick and then narcaning myself to the perfect high. snorting is way more efficient, but not as satisfying.

nothing works better than bic pen tube.

Oh yea, 10

Cool thx bout the swim. I jus use a bic pen or sometimes a crack pipe like stem on foil and I feel my technique is pretty good and don’t miss much smoke. Jus tried the tp roll and literally sucked the foil and entire to the back of my throat lol. Have to practice and that makes sense but yea my technique never been the prob. Def feel what u sayin bout overcompensating bc there’s more but I jus wanna find out what it is so don’t keep wasting so much. Thx for the reply tho
Oh Jesus I'm sorry that happened 😳
How hard were you sucking???? Omg

Yeah, I'm going to have to agree adding a cut will more than likely intensify the portion that chars and bubbles up (this is due to cut already in the product.)

Short of doing some type of acid/base purification process, your best bet is to just keep doing what you're doing with an inhaling tool that has a similar diameter to a BIC pen. A toilet paper roll makes it impossible to hold with your teeth and create proper pressure to ensure the vapor goes into your mouth and not elsewhere.

In regards to technique, do you lightly heat it near an edge to get it to stick? Then, put the pen or whatever you're using in your mouth, hold the tinfoil with one hand and the lighter with the other, with the tinfoil on a downward slope?

It's also worth mentioning keeping the lighter further away may help reduce when it starts to char and bubble up if it's happening mid-slope and then won't slide anymore. Or even trying to use a candle or anything that isn't over 3,500 degrees Fahrenheit as it's very difficult to prevent high fluctuations in temperatures.

Awesome thx for all the replies. I’m def gonna try a candle tonight when I get home. Like I said my technique is pretty good but I do find myself sometimes holding the lighter to close and making the flame spread huge on the foil. Never heard of anyone smokin so high they narcan themselves for recreation lol. I’ve always got narcan on me but never thought to use it like that. Also if I ever got to that point I’d b out and not even able to narcan myself lol. I got som innositol (shit was $35 for 25 fuckin grams) and my dude says I can add 3 grams to and eightball and still be good which is hard for me to believe so ima take one g and add a g of inositol to it and see how it is bc if I can add 3 to a 3.5 then ima b happy as shit. Most of my friends bang and ima let them tell me what they think. Back on topic tho if the innositol burns weird then ima try mannitol and weekend how that does. I’m just tryna stretch my shit out as long as I can bc this shits crazy expensive. I’m talkin a hundred a G and I’m no millionaire so it’s really starting to affect me. I hate adding cut but it’s a must for me right now. Any more tips or advice I’m all ears. I been on this site for 10+ years and jus started posting. I’d love it if captain heroin chimed in with some advice. I been following him from the beginning. Prolly a stupid question but does anybody know how I can get captain heroin to see this? Thx again y’all. This site has saved my life many times and helped me enjoy many diff drugs throughout the years!!!!!

I think caffeine is very common as a cut and I would guess it would char and not turn to liquid, as far as adding something I wouldn't, sugar might make it run but I dont think smoking sugar is good, in fact I think ive heard its somewhat bad

I don't have any experience with tar myself but if what you're getting is ECP I'd have to second the captain in saying that it generally is more effective to insulfate. I'm not as positive about things now a days though... As I have seen some people smoke ECP with a good degree of success. However; I must add the caveat that it varied greatly from batch to batch. When I refer to "now a days" I'm referring to east coast powder "dope" that goes around now that is 'insert random fentalogue / iso mixed with cut' that gets passed off as heroin. :|
Apparently some of the mixtures are smokeable based on what I've seen. I personally haven't messed with trying to smoke east coast powder. I stuck to insulfation or IV. :\

As some others have mentioned IIRC caffeine is used as a cutting agent for smoking purposes with certain types of product. However it sounds like you already have some sort of mixture so adding more cut might not be the answer? Either way I wish you the best of luck! :)

For heroin #4, or east coast powder as you say (it's mainly available in the midwest as well and portions of the west coast), it is incredibly more effective to insufflate versus smoking it.

Most people who think they're smoking heroin #4 and it's good are actually smoking fentanyl nowadays.

Actual heroin #4 smoked is like trying to smoke cocaine hydrochloride - it'll work, but not very well.

DON'T use a candle. You'll end up with a thick layer of soot on the underside of your foil which will prevent heat transfer thus totally fucking up your smoking technique.

Also, what is it with you guys and toilet rolls and Bic pens? Use a foil tube ffs...

DON'T use a candle. You'll end up with a thick layer of soot on the underside of your foil which will prevent heat transfer thus totally fucking up your smoking technique

I don't know what type of candle you're thinking about - but those little tea candles never do that. I've used them a million times when the lighter ran out and had nothing else to use - no issues ever. They work perfect under foil.

Honestly really doesn't matter what the heat source is, the whole point was to use one with a lower temperature than a lighter to see if it would help.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm going to have to agree adding a cut will more than likely intensify the portion that chars and bubbles up (this is due to cut already in the product.)

Short of doing some type of acid/base purification process, your best bet is to just keep doing what you're doing with an inhaling tool that has a similar diameter to a BIC pen. A toilet paper roll makes it impossible to hold with your teeth and create proper pressure to ensure the vapor goes into your mouth and not elsewhere.

In regards to technique, do you lightly heat it near an edge to get it to stick? Then, put the pen or whatever you're using in your mouth, hold the tinfoil with one hand and the lighter with the other, with the tinfoil on a downward slope?

I’d just like to state doing an A/B would be dangerous with the prevalence and likelihood this is a fentanyl analog, it would create a product too pure to safely use, especially if said individual uses a typical heroin dose.

-GC

Saw raw pure heroine powder on any site today. Anyhow it frightens me that things like that are possible nowadays. Or Nembutal, or pure Amphetamine powder. I sat just there with my mouth open.

JJ

I hate to be that guy, but... just snort it, man. /2 cents

Sugars,flour,corn flour all turn into black char and don't run. Flours are harsh but tolerable sugars are harsh but severely toxic and nasty.worst headaches I've ever had were from stuff cut with sugars.severe migraines that were a 10/10 on the pain scale.
Caffeine would be fine as it's not harsh toxic or unpleasant.l alanine is also a fine cutting agent along with phenethylamine hydrochloride.buy them from eBay. They won't cause problems for i.v. or smokers or snorters.tell them under no circumstances to use sugars.it ruins it for smokers.

Last edited: