Wet Steroids and Letro Through Cycle, Confused ?

benzoman12345

Ex-Bluelighter
Alright lads,

so here's the deal, I have tried 3 steroids, the 3 classics Test of different esters, Nandrolone deca and NPP and D-Bol,

Now I like the way Test and Deca make me grow, really full and hard muscles, plus I have back pain so the Deca gives lubrication to a certain extent, and I love the way D-Bol makes me feel, a real feel good steroid,

The problems I have is that Deca caused lumps on my chest and DBol causes far too much bloat, so I had to take Letro after a Test and Deca cycle to sort the lumps on my chest out and I know that I cannot run 19nors again without Letro, and I know that with DBol I need to control Estrogen, so...

I have thought about options like T-Bol, Anavar, would love to try both of them, I have thought about Tren but no way because I don't think I could tolerate the sides with my mental health record,

So I am just curious as to what you guys think about running Deca 250mgs per week with DBol 50mgs per day and Letro 2.5mgs per day, the theory is that I should still get all the good muscle building effects and feel good factor from the D-Bol without the bloat and crazy water retention, and the Deca will give me that hard full feeling without the lumps on my chest,

But I have read things about Estrogen being important in cycles and I know you do need a certain amount of it for the muscles to grow, I have a box of 10 x 1ml amps of Alpha Pharma Deca so I definitely want to use them and D-Bol again, but when I take DBol people know I'm on steroids and the word spreads like wildfire where I live, I'm just looking to get hard, ripped and stronger rather than bigger now,

so is it wise to use wet roids with Letro, or try some Var/T-Bol, EQ, Primo, that sort of thing ? I just really want the benefits of Deca and D-Bol without the sides and I'm not sure what to do from here, any input would be appreactiated, I don't know whether to turn these steroids that can convert into non-convertible or just go with the ones that are already made that way.

There are lots of options that don't involve using deca and dbol with an AI. Honestly, I wouldn't pick them if all you want to do is harden up. Something like Masteron and Anavar would be a much better and simpler combo.

Idk, I'd use that dose for much higher doses of test and such.

Tren for all the myths about it doesn't cause much problems for all. There's also 1-test cyp, hard to find, but outthere. Tren like effects, low sides.

You can also add mast to the wet stuff to help.

Best for you would be test e, 1-test cyp, mast e. Imo

Var is great if legit, but expensive.

T-bol is the dbol without fun (no euphoria, no beast mode), but still good.

Never tried the other two (EQ - didn't see the point of pushing rbc even higher + test is stronger, cheaper and doesn't have many sides, Primo - expensive and often fake)

Masteron is a steroid I don't actually know a great deal about TBH, I deinately love that DBol euphoria lol

1-test-cyp I'm not sure if I can obtain but I have heard good things about it, I think I would like EQ because I read somewhere that the chemical is identical to DBol but when it enters the bloodstream it changes into a different chem hence the massive appetite like DBol but no bloat, something like that I read anyway.

Maybe I should just look at some dryer options, it was just something that has been annoying me lately because I keep wondering if bulking steroids with letro would give better, harder results than just dry roids.

Masteron is a steroid I don't actually know a great deal about TBH, I deinately love that DBol euphoria lol

1-test-cyp I'm not sure if I can obtain but I have heard good things about it, I think I would like EQ because I read somewhere that the chemical is identical to DBol but when it enters the bloodstream it changes into a different chem hence the massive appetite like DBol but no bloat, something like that I read anyway.

Maybe I should just look at some dryer options, it was just something that has been annoying me lately because I keep wondering if bulking steroids with letro would give better, harder results than just dry roids.

Letro is only for clearing mild cases of already existing gyno, and for body-builders that are chemically enhanced and in the final month of contest prep', who need to come in ultra dry, whilst using testosterone in a drug regime who need to suck all the estrogen out of their bodies... This is the only role for Letro'...!!!!

Regarding your issues with Nandrolone: Nandrolone can have a very potent estrogenic action in some people that cannot be explained by aromatization.. It is hypothesised this is due to a synthetic nandrolone metabolite named Estren. Estren is capable of activating estrogen specific constructs in DNA through the AR (androgen receptor) via 3a-HDS enzyme.. In short the only way to block nandrolones very potent estrogenic effects is to block the AR, and with it any and all anabolic effect the drug may have.... My only advice if you are affected badly by nandrolone, is NOT TO USE IT..!!!!

Boldenone might be a better option... 600mg+/week..

masteron is a common part of the classic test tren mast cut stack, it's also a weak antiestrogen, produces good gains in strength in some, makes you hornier, improves looks if bf is low enough

1-test cyp is supposed to be really good like tren without the sides, you could also try your luck with tren (low test, high tren is very tollerable for many)

@Genetic Freak:
really low dose letro can be used as an normal ai and it works out very cheap

@Op:
I may have missed it, but what are your goals?

masteron is a common part of the classic test tren mast cut stack, it's also a weak anti-estrogen, produces good gains in strength in some, makes you hornier, improves looks if bf is low enough

1-test cyp is supposed to be really good like tren without the sides, you could also try your luck with tren (low test, high tren is very tollerable for many)

@Genetic Freak:
really low dose letro can be used as an normal ai and it works out very cheap

@Op:
I may have missed it, but what are your goals?

Masteron, Test, Tren is a great combo.... I'm 6 weeks in and 6kgs up... Have not used for 8 years so very impressed...!!

Yeh.. I'll concede on the low dose Letro.. but in the OP's case I don't think Letro would be of use regarding his issues with Nandrolone..!!

Well if it helps anything it was a real bitch cutting those pills to small enough pieces and even that you'd sometimes take eod. But it did work out practically free compared to other options. If I were rich I'd use aromasin due to it being the best cholesterol wise.

Who knows about op, but if nandrolone isn't working for him just switch to something else, with so many compounds around he's bound to find something that works for him.

Great steroid with no mental sides and rock solid gains just a shame about the sides, I thought having that side effect with Deca would mean it would be the same with Tren seen as they're both 19nors, maybe not ?

My goals are to just harden up and get a bit fuller now, I don't want any more water weight, to blow up like a balloon and then piss half of it out, whatever I gain from gear I want to keep at least 80%

I think I could still tolerate NPP if shots were spaced apart correctly because I never got the lumps on my chest till 5-6 weeks in on Decanoate, and the hardness from NPP is just amazing.

It still sounds like you're trying to intentionally make things hard for yourself mate. Why bother with 'wet' gear if what you freely admit you want is 'dry' gear??

Why not just something like 200-300mg test and 400-600mg mast? Or low test + high var? Or first one + var?

This will do exactly what you want and should have little to no sides. Would be better with tren but if you don't want to risk it. Or with 1-test cpy, but if you can't find any...

It still sounds like you're trying to intentionally make things hard for yourself mate. Why bother with 'wet' gear if what you freely admit you want is 'dry' gear??

I don't know mate sometimes I get crazy ideas into my head and the only place I can ask stupid questions and get truthful answers is here lol

Why not just something like 200-300mg test and 400-600mg mast? Or low test + high var? Or first one + var?

This will do exactly what you want and should have little to no sides. Would be better with tren but if you don't want to risk it. Or with 1-test cpy, but if you can't find any...

I'm gna give Mast and Var on top of Test a try bro and see if that does it for me, cheers for the input ;)

It seems the Test/Tren/Mast combos with some Var is exactly what I'm looking for, maybe I will just give Tren a try, I've took bigger risks and survived lol :)

And I can't get 1-Test-Cyp I've checked,

I've heard some people say that 100mg Var per day is like Tren without the sides for the fat burning and hardening, my cousin definitely shredded some excess BF from Var.

I don't know mate sometimes I get crazy ideas into my head and the only place I can ask stupid questions and get truthful answers is here lol

Ah, I get that ;) And in truth, any gear can be used for any purpose with cafeful use (I compete with Anadrol, gives the best pump).

Still, I personally wouldn't want to use letro if I didn't have to. And Masteron is pretty good for preventing gyno, and with your 'wet' choices you're much more likely to add the bulk that you don't really want.

yes, real var is great you don't even need 100mg, 50mg should be plenty, good for just about everything except blowing up in weeks
if you get it you'll know after a few weeks

just one thing about mast, are you prone to male pattern baldness? because it can accelerate hair loss in that case

>Still, I personally wouldn't want to use letro if I didn't have to.
if you somehow manage to take low enough doses it works out as a practically free ai and doesn't kill your e2

The whole Letro thing with me is just I got a bit of a scare with them lumps on the left pec , soreness and shit, and it wasn't bitch tits it was the other type of gyno like tumours, scared me a bit, so no matter what I will always have Letro in the cupboard from now on !

So was I wrong in assuming getting lumps from Deca would mean I would get lumps from Tren as they are both 19nors ? Or is it a matter of the actual hormone ?

Doing some reading oon 1-Test-Cyp there seems like some pretty good shit man, my source has a TTM combo Triple N 300mg/ml, (all enanthates at 100mg/ml each) pretty nice but for the 1st time trying Tren I don't think that would be wise, better off with the "One-Rip" type blends I think Prop and Ace in case of emergency.

Edit: About the male pattern baldness, I'm not sure , my dad is double my age and full head of hair, but after that Deca shut me down for about 3 months I think it has thinned my hair down a bit, TBH I'm not all that bothered about baldness, my hairline is a fuckin mess anyway lol

Last edited:
Tbh, with your goals a 200-300mg test + 400-600mg + some var after the injectables have kicked in should give you what you desire with a minimal chance of bad sides (especially if you don't care about hair). Tren not needed.

Tren isn't assured to give you lumps just because they are both 19nors. Hell maybe even deca wouldn't without the dbol and it was that that pushed it over the edge.

I wasn't aware people thought so highly of Masteron, glad I made this thread now actually.

Well it's not as dramatic as some and as most people want dramatic results they don't think much of it. But it's good at what it's meant to do, has a good side effect profile and so on.

Kind of like t-bol. Perfectly fine oral except there are others that will produce stronger results.