• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

went homeless and I love life again

I'd probably guess at the "dying of hypothermia and exposure" bit being scary, personally.

Glad to hear you're back in a safe place, RR. The lowest points of my life are those I spent homeless, and the most terrifying on every conceivable level. It's like once you lose those walls you lose every shred of dignity, morality, and sanity.

<3

Welcome to Bluelight janpierdaytripper691 :)

I am curious about the book too!

I've been homeless (mental health shelter) for two years now.

some people get terrified at the thought of being homeless, some people are terrified at the thought of four walls.
Four walls can be cool and all, but I my throat starts to close and I get hives the second I sign a lease. I’m homeless at the moment. But it’s summer. So that doesn’t count. Except for the people who smell like pee.

When the welfare office shut and I lost my important personal documents, I had to slum it. I was lucky. Someone took me in for a short while. But I was on another planet. I didn't wanna be where I was, but losing the lot I had had not fully sunk in by that point. Anyhow, we've progressed to today. Back in the lap of luxury. Never run out of funds so as not to keep the pipe handy is my lesson learned. I'm far more driven on my pipe, not to mention creative. I didn't wanna get handed over to the doctors but I was fairly beside myself so just as well I learnt a lesson. Had to happen eventually.