• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

went homeless and I love life again

RobotRipping

Bluelighter
So I am living in a shelter and I've been dexing everyday and getting super stoned a bit drunk and tripping mad balls lol i love life man

Be careful. Theres a lot of fucked up people who would pick up an intoxicated homeless person and torture them to death, live on webcam, for money. Not trying to scare you, just make sure to watch yourself.

Be careful. Stay safe, how are your Himalayan cats? Is there anyone you can move in with temporarily until you find a way to get money, find a place to live, etc.?

Yeah I'm getting on disability and be ready to have a place to live in a week life is raw damn. My exgf took my cats but they are safe thx for asking lol

Be careful. Theres a lot of fucked up people who would pick up an intoxicated homeless person and torture them to death, live on webcam, for money. Not trying to scare you, just make sure to watch yourself.

That was...extremely specific

Hahaha yeah I thought the same thing. When you're homeless the snuff film producers are just waiting for you to slip...

Geez that astral plane must be a rough place.

RR: Man I am really sorry your going through this. It sounds like the drugs may be clouding you from seeing how fucked up this situation can get. I really urge you to work with whatever resources the shelter can set you up with to get off the street.

Geez that astral plane must be a rough place.

RR: Man I am really sorry your going through this. It sounds like the drugs may be clouding you from seeing how fucked up this situation can get. I really urge you to work with whatever resources the shelter can set you up with to get off the street.

Im sorry but Crimson just made me fall off my chair. ZING!

Seriously though, Robot, your threads have provided me with endless...entertainment? That's sorta the wrong word but seriously, I hope you are reunited with your cats soon and things shake out! I have a Himalayan kitty too! :)

One of my good friends went through a stage of being homeless and loving life. Wound up in some interesting places like jail in New Orleans during Hurricane Katrina. He has a hell of a lot of stories, but was in a lot of dangerous situations. Came out of it with long probation, hep C and some rather regrettable tattoos that will likely affect his employability, but hey, he has a hell of a lot of stories, right? As I used to say when I was living on the edge, I don't feel alive unless my life feels like a goddamn movie. But yeah, bud, be careful out there. Don't know how old you are but I get the sense you are on the younger side, think to the years ahead, yeah? You're not invincible. You're body is built to take a lot of abuse and dangerous fun but you're not invincible and eventually lifestyle factors can catch up to you. I hope you are and will stay safe. But I don't think you're likely to take advice from some washed up stranger on an Internet message board, and I'm sure anything I can say you've heard before. So just do it, yeah? Or don't. Live's a mystery and an adventure, isn't it? And living it outside the confines of straight society is a nigh on irresistible draw to a lot of us at a certain point in our lives. Be careful out there.