• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

WellButrin? microdose? Maybe?

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
I started Wellbutrin in place of Adderall as I Quit Oxycodone and Kratom, and I really don’t wanna be hooked on anything. I got about trifold question first is opinion based
1st.
Anything I need to worry about I’m prescribed Wellbutrin 150 xl this is my first one. I feel pretty on point and happier then I did but I don’t wanna be a slave to anything anymore. And I’ve had bad experiences with psychiatric meds in the past but I can’t do this on my own right now. I’m detoxed from things I never thought I’d be, Jesus got me through it tbh but I’m at a junction I prayed and I feel God is leading me there I just like to know all the facts

2nd

can you microdose with this?

I talked to my doctor about my current nootropics, and about microdosing. So he knows I plan to try it maybe when I get a little better emotionally from the opiates. I’ve got a few of micro doses So I don’t know if it would be worthless considering these pills last 24hours. And I could just be seeking, to push this focus and happiness to the limits. Microdosing itself is probably what ima try I just didn’t know if I could since this last 24 hours.

and last
My nootropics stack
Not worried about my l theanine or magnesium and doctor said 5htp is fine. Would pre loading with tyrosine make this a little more akin to adderall ? I usually was taking about 1.5 to 3 grams daily and it helps, one thing I noticed was a spike with this med and it coming in waves so I’d like to increase the baseline if I can cause I do feel it’s helping.