• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Wellbutrin (Bupropion) and RC's, bad combo's, safe combo's.

Yeah, I miss one day of my wellbutrin and I may feel like a sluggish zombie the next day, or the day after that.

I assumed harmaline was a strong MOAI in comparing to aMT,
I am going to find out what it means by reversible.

So, I guess I may be OK to try a sub-psychedelic dose just as an allergy test of sorts?

Well, fuck, I wouldn't even feel safe taking Wellbutrin alone!

Muchless a bunch of chemicals that haven't hardly been tested in humans, except all the idiots that take them...like no offence but c'mon people. Real drugs or give up, shit.

Don't try snorting or shooting wellbutrin please...unless your in prison I guess, knock yourself out in that case.

^ Real drugs or give up?

Are you an idiot?

aMT is hardly unresearched. It was a prescription antidepressant after all...

PF, I don't think you'll have problems with an allergy test. I'm not even sure that you'll have problems with a full dose. Its just a possibility so just go slowly.

Oh and a reversible MAOI means that the drug doesn't permanently bind with the MAO enzyme. Irreversible MAOIs permanently bind which means that the enzyme is useless until the body replaces it which can take up to two weeks.

Yes, I did my research into reversible MOAI's.
I am off in two days, so perhaps I will test a small sample in my lab. (Unless MXE research happens again)

A few days ago I plugged 30 then 38 then 35mg's of MXE over the course of 3-4 hours, hints of DXM, but different. I had reached the 'flanging state of bewilderment'

The main thing about wellbutrin that concerns me is getting a seizure, but with XL, the chances are low, and besides, I have no history of seizures.