• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Wellbutrin/Adderall

Marleyjaynne

Greenlighter
Hey guys. So basically I would like to know what's a good dose of Wellbutrin that would enhance the effects of Adderall. Currently I'm on a low dose of 150mg of Wellbutrin, and 40mg in the am and 40mg in the pm of Adderall so 80mg everyday. I feel pretty good all day, and I stay up pretty late every night which I enjoy doing because I'm a night owl. I just want the euphoria feeling, like the happy feeling, I have ADD and I have been on Adderall since I was 17. I should have been on it way earlier than that in Elementary School, but my parents thought it was normal for a young girl and then it got worse through out middle and high school. But that's enough about my past for this post (btw this is my first post), how many mg of Wellbutrin would be good for me? I'm honestly not trying to get high, I just want that "happy" euphoric feeling again because it helped ALOT with my depression (I have major depression disorder), it also makes me more social and helps with my anxiety (I have major anxiety). Thanks for your help, and that's for reading.

I wasn't trying to raise my dose on Adderall, my dose on that is pretty good for me now. I was wondering about Wellbutrin. How many mg should I take to help out the effects of the Adderall. I'm starting to get depressed again and my anxiety is starting to get bad and my wellbutrin helped with my depression and the Adderall helped with my social anxiety (it made me more social). I don't want to go up on my Adderall because it still gives me that good focus,concentration, and determination/motivation to get things done

I wasn't aware welbutrin enhanced the effects of adderall, but I'd strongly advise against using them together. Welbutrin can cause seizures, and adderall greatly increased that risk. If you legitimately want to use it to help with depression, I'd recommend taking the welbutrin as prescribed and only using adderall every once in a while, while skiping the welbutrin the days you take Adderall. Adderall really doesn't help with depression (in most cases) just by taking it, but it can help you do certain actions that do help with depression. It can help you get through the day and get in a routine of taking care of your responsibilities, and it can help you write and get your thoughts out on paper, often providing insight. I think welbutrin would be more effective for treating depression, but adderall can help you get out of a rut.