• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Well, I'm out...what kind of comedown should I expect?

shadowstryker

Bluelighter
I've been off work for a good portion of the past week now and was offered some meth by a friend. I accepted because I quit opiates, again, recently and have always wanted to try it. Welllllllllll I think it's like 4-5 days later of my meth binge, maybe 3 or 4 hours of sleep total between all the days, and I just shot the last of what I had. This was actually a fairly large dose for me, but I have work tomorrow and am just trying to get an idea of what to expect for the comedown in anything. Work will be 17 hours after my last dose if that makes any difference. I've been doing well with forcing myself to eat while going, I'm not sure about water intake though I do know I waited as long as possible before dosing this time and was super, super, incredibly irritable...

If you don't have extensive experience in appearing in public after meth binges I would recommend you call in sick or everyone's gona know you're on something. The next day will be a very disorienting experience for you and for others.

The amount of behavioral effort to appear sober increases with the length of time people know you. The more someone knows you the more effort is required to appear sober. Someone who doesn't know you will take you for what you are and think you're sober. Someone who knows you well will be freaked out good cause it's like talking to a different person.

You're just gonna feel uncomfortable and confused forcing yourself to try and exist and wondering if you should let your brain heal and that's it, or plot to fuck it up again and when.

It's gonna be hard to sleep for ATLEAST 12 hours, unless you have some kind of a sedative/depressant, such as a benzo like valium or xanax. You should be careful when combining things for a comedown however. I sometimes use alcohol for stimulant comedowns whe benzos aren't available, but this is probably more dangerous tham benzos, so I would always use those as a first choice. Sleep is imperative for not feeling like shit afterwards, seroquel(quetiapine) also works very well, but once again, caution must be used and proper research should be carried out before taking anything, especially of never used before. Also, I would take vitamins and stay hydrated, as that helps alot.

Last edited:
Most importantly just be urself, beleive in urself and no that u are a soldier no matter what goes down 2moro. sure if could be the end but u see, if they don't wana accept u for who u are, do u really wanna work with them n e way. ur sufferin soul in need of help and judgemental ways shall not be permitted.

hi. i have been feeling really down and depressed lately. its gotten to the point where i never feel happy enough to smile or laugh. basically all i really want is to get high. i would love it if you would give me some easy ways to get high with over the counter stuff. also please include the exact dosage in mg. btw, im very new to drugs and dont wanna die, so please dont give a dangerous dosage.
Hi friend they call me the doctor S I will prescribe u a good dosage but first u need to post a fresh thread

Last edited:
Hi friend they call me the doctor S I will prescribe u a good dosage but first u need to post a fresh thread

Yeah, maya_papaya, you can start your own thread, no need to jump on somone elses with a question.Not teying to be mean, just saying.�� Oh and welcome to Bluelight maya_papaya!!!!

thank you guys so much. i didnt mean to hop on someones thread. how can i start my own one?and thanks Dr. S i appreciate ur words.

It's gonna be hard to sleep for ATLEAST 12 hours, unless you have some kind of a sedative/depressant, such as a benzo like valium or xanax. You should be careful when combining things for a comedown however. I sometimes use alcohol for stimulant comedowns whe benzos aren't available, but this is probably more dangerous tham benzos, so I would always use those as a first choice. Sleep is imperative for not feeling like shit afterwards, seroquel(quetiapine) also works very well, but once again, caution must be used and proper research should be carried out before taking anything, especially of never used before. Also, I would take vitamins and stay hydrated, as that helps alot.
I had kratom on standby for the comedown, and surprisingly mixing the meth and kratom is surprisingly similar to heroin.

Kratom would be nice..I work construction and worked after a 3 day mdpv binge with no sleep and it was the worse day of my life..if u can call out I would but I always just get a bunch of other drugs to get me straight after a stim binge..lol

if u can get sleep,hydrate, and eat u will be fine..sleep is the big one if u get at least 8 hours u will be good..no sleep its goin to be hell

^ Opioids are fine after moderate amphetamine binges. For hard binges that last for many days without sleep however, you need to be experienced to take opioids on comedown because, even if the opioids make you feel better, they de-activate CNS, and if you are in a state of extreme exhaustion and dose the wrong amount, you can collapse, either fall asleep while standing or due to a drop in blood pressure. Heavy users know what I mean.