European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Welcomes and thanks to the new mods, Sadie and SproutOnSmack

ScotchMist

Bluelight Crew
Big up to your newest mods. Eadd is lucky to have you and thanks for giving your time to the cause :)

This is an outrage, dammit! An outrage I tells thee!!!

Oh. Oh no it isn't. It's actually the opposite of that. Kewl.

<3

Nice, nice. Have the complementary mod sticks been given out yet?? I've heard they've got extra sparkles and PLUR now <3

EEEEE! =D Thats all I can muster right now! EEEEEE!

Also, who's gonna teach me how to do this :?

I need a mod! There's some jerkoff making lots of rude comments to suck folks. Meh just signed up to insult people I guess, name is jebjebjeb

There is someone out there sucking people 8o

Can we get video evidence of this. PLEASE =D

Lmfao ! Sick* sry I meant sick , hahahhaha! Nice one Sadie, u got me lol

Great addition to the crew :) Nice choices.

Congratulations to the pair of you.

Congratulations to you both. I think you must be mad as badgers to even want to do it...but I shall behave..well I might. I am sure you will use your mod wands wisely and while HRing hard also inject compassion, empathy, life experience,balance, understanding, perspective and defusement as required... and maybe some fun around the place too. Remember when we did drugs recreationally for fun..christ those were the days :\

Always moderatly moderatee in moderation..or am I thinking of something else? <3

Last edited:
Well done Sadie never thought you'd be a mod. Nice one. :) Cograts to SproutOnSmack too.

At least it wasn't the Lannisters :\

Congratulations to both of you. You are brave souls <3

Well done Sadie never thought you'd be a mod. Nice one. :) Cograts to SproutOnSmack too.

Um thanks, I think ;)

Thanks for all the well wishes. Now to call Sprout as I don't think that adorable fool knows yet. Please, cut me a bit of slack, it's gonna take me a bit to find my feet. Hopefully not too long though.