• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Welcome Welcome VerbalTruist and n3ophy7e !

Like always i'm against this promotion, especially the one which have the name @n3ophy7e in it! I've got my reasons!! :mad:

Thanks mal!

VerbalTruist and I actually go way back on Bluelight so we know each other well, and will work together well along with chinup to ensure the Health & Recovery forum runs smoothly.

Please feel free to send me a private message any time if you ever have any questions or problems in H&R.

Like always i'm against this promotion, especially the one which have the name @n3ophy7e in it! I've got my reasons!! :mad:
Not sure if you are serious about this, I thought we are friends. Please message me if you want to chat about something.

Not sure if you are serious about this, I thought we are friends. Please message me if you want to chat about something.
TOUT DE SUITE les grands mots... No there's nothing going on, i'm just messing with you sis' ;)

Glad to have you both on board, I know you will do well with what we believe here on Bluelight as a whole.

Thank you for all the kind words. When I heard n3o got the position as well I was quite excited. Look forward to being back and active on BL as a mod.

Well technically it is the same, I am just the second owner (a few years back I robbed a homeless guy of his belongings, which included a phone. I did some browsing around and found that said homeless guy was logged in here, and after doing some reading I thought, hey this negrogesic guy was a pretty cool cat, perhaps I should assume his identity 🤔).

I'm goofing around, welcome back there seems to be a bunch of ancients returning to service here