Welcome to NA&SA Social's First Friday Thread!!!

Have you learned anything yet? In my experience it was always cheaper/easier to hit "F1".

i haven't gone to the classes yet but i'm sure i'll learn something. it's a 24 hr class (beginner, intermediate, advanced) over the course of 3 weeks (8 hrs/session).

~*geNeRaTiOn E*~ said:
i haven't gone to the classes yet but i'm sure i'll learn something. it's a 24 hr class (beginner, intermediate, advanced) over the course of 3 weeks (8 hrs/session).
wow, I would die. lol good luck. Yes. . . . Friday. Hey VR, welcome to the Friday thread, don't be a stranger! :)

I lol @ your PP training. I would rather have a normal Friday than be trapped in that hell. Should we expect an awesome product for us to check out on Monday?

HEY HEY! It's FRIDAY!!!

technoelectrocropom1.jpg

Damien said:
I lol @ your PP training. I would rather have a normal Friday than be trapped in that hell. Should we expect an awesome product for us to check out on Monday?

friday wasn't too bad at all! i smoked a nice bowl before going to the class then finished at 1230 so i got to go home!!! i missed all the traffic and spent the rest of the day cleaning my house and packing my bags to head to the desert for the weekend.

the wedding was beautiful and so much fun; i love being able to see family, especially my cousins who i haven't seen in a while. to top it off, my ex made a complete ASS of himself by getting fucking wasted to the point that he couldn't remember where he parked his car (he accused me of stealing his keys and his car when it was down the street the whole time). he finally passed out on the couch at 430pm (he arrived around 12 and was drinking since he got there); nobody was able to rouse him, not even our daughter who was climbing all over him. god, it felt glorious for people to finally realize what a douche he is and to see that it's not me that's the issue like he tells everyone. we were going to let the kids (my daughter and my 2 y/o nephew) go at it with a permanent marker but we decided not to since he was so belligerent to begin with, waking up with a cock drawn on the side of his face would've sent him over the edge.

^ Good to hear about the class, did you learn anything?

Why would your daughter and nephew be drawing cocks on his face? lol Sounds like a good time though. I love weddings, such happy times.

Damien said:
^ Good to hear about the class, did you learn anything?

Why would your daughter and nephew be drawing cocks on his face? lol Sounds like a good time though. I love weddings, such happy times.

well, there's a huge backstory that i won't get into but it would've been me and my cousin drawing the cocks, the kids would've only added in their own art (not cocks).

this friday is my last class! thank fucking god.

*slams a hand grenade down on the table, spilling it everywhere*

yoou know what? HEY HEY, you knowWHAT? I really wish I shoot claws out of my hands like fucking Wolverine. That would be the SHIT DUDE.

it's hump day! that means you should go out and hump someone/something. ok, not really. thank fuck it was a short week (bless you christopher columbus).