• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Welcome to Bluelight, Greenlighters! (Part 5)

Klue

Bluelight Crew
Greenlighters, noobs, newbs and boobs, welcome to Bluelight, and welcome to Australian Social and Events.

Familiarize yourself with the Forum Guidelines, have fun and use this thread to introduce yourself!

One classic thread in Aus Social was:

Describe your first sexual experience using MS Paint

There is the thread about things that have made you smile today, things that made you frown today, the drinking thread, what song are you listening to and of course, the post a recent pic thread.

:)

The last thread was archived, here is the link to it.

Link

Last edited:
Yes welcome aboard any newbies =D Nothing like new blood to keep the forums fresh and discussions flowing.

Some of us may be getting grey around the edges but we don't bite.... much....

Hey everyone... newbie alert... i'm chelle, from perth : nice to meet you all :D

bump1.jpg

Hi from another newbie from Oz

We are living in very hard times here in Oz, smokes prices up by 25%, Codeine containing tablets now scheduled as S3 taking their prices up (amongst other things).

As far as i can gather searching the health dept, it is still only pseudoephedrine that must be recorded.

All the requests for IDs on Panadeine, Panafen+, Rikodeine etc are probably gung-ho pharmacists going gangbusters. This is why you see so much inconsistancy. I had one "gangbuster" tell me all the records (of id etc) will go to the jacks. Unlikely as they still are only concerned about pseudoephedrine being sold to meth makers.

Whatever, I've seen hard times come and go before. Its like a fad and will ease off in time (I tend to be optimistic).

Also there are a lot of chronic pain patients who resent these gestapo like procedures. Ultimately they may have some political clout.

Best of luck to all.

W3B

We are living in very hard times here in Oz, smokes prices up by 25%, Codeine containing tablets now scheduled as S3 taking their prices up (amongst other things).

Screw the government and it's taxes, I say make your own fun

No matter what they do to try and curb use, the plants and fungi will always provide ;)

Smokes are just no good money wasters and codeine is only one of the active alkaloids from the wonderful opium poppy

Welcome greenlighters :)

Thanks for all the kind welcomes.

THe funny thing is the more they ban, the worse it seems to get. THey banned opium (for fundamentally racist reasons) so now people use heroin - which seems far nastier in unwanted effects. Ban speed and Xtacy and comes "ice". Alcohol prohibition - gave birth to the mob and blindness from methy alcohol poisoning.
When will they ever learn.

I do agree with "all the wonderful poppy alkaloids". The time of the poppy is no where near over.

As far as i can gather searching the health dept, it is still only pseudoephedrine that must be recorded.

All the requests for IDs on Panadeine, Panafen+, Rikodeine etc are probably gung-ho pharmacists going gangbusters. This is why you see so much inconsistancy. I had one "gangbuster" tell me all the records (of id etc) will go to the jacks. Unlikely as they still are only concerned about pseudoephedrine being sold to meth makers.

Welcome to BL :)

Yeh I can't see the police giving a flying fuck whether someone takes a lot of OTC pain meds or cough syrup. I doubt it's a commercially viable option for producing harder opiates (actually buying codeine, especially at the new prices) unlike the psuedo -> speed conversion. The pharmacists were either a) geniunely concerned about your health or b) having a little power trip. There's several threads on this and related topics over in Aus Drug Discussion.

Hi!
I'm new to bluelight, i like make oneliners and telling people their drug use is irresponsible.
For all police reading this, I do not keep any illegal substances on my premise. I keep them in a small baggie under a chair in the police station.

Hey guys, how are you all?
Been reading bluelight for a few years now, but didn't create an account until recently (no idea why) :p Well, nice to meet you all, and I look forward to chatting with you guys

woot lots of new meat, ooops I mean blood. welcome yall

hey guys long time reader of other threads just decided to start posting reguarly.
sydney raver here interested in politics and science.