• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Welcome our newest EADD moderator F.U.B.A.R. !!

vofmLDF.gif

Wow, I thought that FUBAR already was a moderator or admin or one of those things.
Tbh, I thought he was kind of the il capo di tutti capi here on EADD! El Mero, as mexicans say...

Anyway, a true pleasure to be moderated by FUBAR from now on 😎👍

Wow, I thought that FUBAR already was a moderator or admin or one of those things.
Tbh, I thought he was kind of the il capo di tutti capi here on EADD! El Mero, as mexicans say...

Anyway, a true pleasure to be moderated by FUBAR from now on 😎👍

I used to be a mod, but stepped down for a while mate.

But now I'm back!!!

(like a fuckin bad penny) 😀

You'll be fine mate. I never infracted you even once last time, so there's no reason why I should this time.

As long as you keep yer fuckin gob shut! :ROFLMAO:
Quite true there, you are one of a very small few who actually get me, my style of piss taking & can tell when I'm joking.

That bloody @mal3volent & even worse @Snafu in the Void are something else though. Bloody moonshine brewing, Ford Model A driving Cunt. Snafu..... the #1 target of my La Nina Negra Brujeria.....I despise them both!!!!!

I ask Snafu to hook me up with a Chingona & he did fuck all about it, I have sexual needs Goddamn it!!!

Last edited:
Quite true there, you are one of a very small few who actually get me, my style of piss taking & can tell when I'm joking.

That bloody @mal3volent & even worse @Snafu in the Void are something else though. Bloody moonshine brewing, Ford Model A driving Cunt. Snafu..... the #1 target of my La Nina Nerga Brujeria.....I despise them both!!!!!

I ask Snafu to hook me up with a Chingona & he did fuck all about it, I have sexual needs Goddamn it!!!
yo tengo todas las rucas cabron

nada por tu jajajaja

yo tengo todas las rucas cabron

nada por tu jajajaja
FFS Cabron, I laughed so hard at that. I don't question that one bit.

A Bruja I'm friends with wants to marry me off to her daughter so badly. She's not a Chingona in looks but has that kind of attitude, I'm a total sucker for my those kinda Mexican females if I'm honest about it.

May all your doughnuts turn out like Fanny's FUBAR!! (An old Fanny Craddock joke)

And FUBAR is the only person still up at fucking 4am on a saturday morning when I'm just coming down from the acid ;)

i take it you've been on here on acid too

it's great coming here on acid - everybody should try it sometime :tunein: