• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Recruitment Welcome new Other Drugs mods, Kleinerkiffer and Speed King!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see these additions were made! I have learned a few useful things from both their posts in the past!

Congrats to you both, it's a lot of work being moderators. Often a thankless job but can be very satisfying.

Thank you guys!

Yeah we did. Maybe it should have been picked up before you and I brought it up but not to worry....action was pretty swift once we brought it to Alisdaire's attention.

I still can't get my head around why someone would do that kind of shit though but there are some twisted people in the world.
Yeah, should have been dealt with before I reported him like 15 times, but mods are just human beeings with personal stuff to do and we're not getting paid for it.
Yes, it's extremely fucked up and how someone gets joy out of harming and possibly killing people is beyond me.

First again, thanks for the warm support. KK and I hit the ground running. In regards to the guy who died, I feel whoever catches someone like that needs to pull out all the stops in convincing him/her to get to emergency asap. If person turns out to be a troll, the ban needs to be severe, as in lifetime or multiple month ban. No sympathy for that type of person. That's my idea of a crackdown. I've only just begun.

Status
Not open for further replies.