• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Recruitment Welcome new Other Drugs mods, Kleinerkiffer and Speed King!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spacejunk

Bluelight Crew
We have a couple more people volunteering to help us moderate this subforum, Other Drugs.

Thank you - and congratulations - to Kleinerkiffer and Speed King!

Heartwarming SK, heartfelt.

Mind you, it's a bit like getting the fox to watch the hen house lol, just kiddin...sort of.

Good choice! Those two mofo's aint got nothin' better to do! Hahaha i kid, you know i love ya, congrats!

- Hopeless 7nos

These are two very nice additions to the Modsquad. You guys both always post qualitative stuff. Congrats!

Speed King is a very good friend of mine, I'm glad he got the position. He really deserves it. He always answers the questions I have that aren't really Bluelight material.

Kleinerkiffer is so insightful as well! I'm always happy to see his input around the forum.

Good job guys!

Aw, thank you all! :)

Congratulations KK....

Always thought you a knowledgeable fella who truely cares about Bluelight and HR in particular (do you remember serotonin-system? :))

Although I dont think we've interacted before, congratulations to Speed King also. Another knowledgeable chap who I'm sure will make a great moderator.

All the best guys <3

^ , ^^Thanks!

Yeah, sadly I remember this guy all to well. But we did a great job preventing him from doing much damage!

Yeah, sadly I remember this guy all to well. But we did a great job preventing him from doing much damage!

Yeah we did. Maybe it should have been picked up before you and I brought it up but not to worry....action was pretty swift once we brought it to Alisdaire's attention.

I still can't get my head around why someone would do that kind of shit though but there are some twisted people in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.