• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Welcome back Xorkoth Thread

You're replacing me and never even saw my ~2 years of work? I see how it is. :p

I guess so, to be honest I didn't realize you modded this forum, I guess that's what happens when you leave a place.

Besides access to that one subforum that no one ever posts in.

Isn't that the truth. :p

^ Your first posts back were deep, long, but like your tr's a great read. Despite only being an actual contributing member for less than a year I've been lurking BL since forever, probably around 08...anyways I've always wondered where you went, maybe I missed something but you just seemed to vanish. Your probably the bl'er who's posts and tr's I enjoyed most. Glad to have you back. Hope things work out for your art career as well, your gifted... I really like that marbling technique you developed, very abstract.

Thank you. :) Yeah you probably did miss it, I think I just made a single post in PD Social and then logged out and never checked again because it hurt too much.

I wonder when they're going to manage to change my title?

I wouldn't hold your breath, we have some incompetent new admins around here.

I was going to suggest to him that maybe he be careful with what he said, then I figured he's a big boy and he probably has a reason for his feelings. I hope you were kidding about reporting (I think you were).

I was going to suggest to him that maybe he be careful with what he said, then I figured he's a big boy and he probably has a reason for his feelings. I hope you were kidding about reporting (I think you were).
Reported......:sus:

(You realize as a mod you can see reports right....?)

Reported......:sus:

(You realize as a mod you can see reports right....?)

Hmm... no, I never did realize that after 5 years of modding. ;)

But thanks for reminding me that might be relevant to this situation.

Haha I knew Laika would know I was just fun trolling but didn't expect to net a vet, haha!;)

L, of course it's Morkoth would you want it as Lesskoth?!?! 8o