View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Welcome back Xorkoth Thread

Solipsis

Bluelight Crew
Our brother has returned and has picked up the modstick again, let's celebrate and pay him some respects, shall we. =D

A mod again already? Well I suppose it's not terribly surprising given who it is! Congrats brother!

Appreciate the advice you've given me lately Xorkoth welcome back!

Hey! Right on!
Welcome back to the forum, 'tis great to see you back on staff in such a timely manner also.
Most excellent :)

:) Thanks everyone, I am very happy to be back in the mod spot of this wonderful forum. This place is a part of me, I came back here and quickly realized I should take back a modship. Feels complete once again!

Amen, this brother man here has some of the most indepth trip reports. I sense a strong individual and a powerful character within this individual. It's good to see him return.

Thanks man. :) I always hoped to help people out with my reports and contributions to this forum.

Mah nigga, congrats! It was only matter of time before you reclaim your throne over PD. Is there really any benefits that a moderator has that someone on the bluelight crew doesn't though? I've always wondered...

Well the fact that you can moderate. :) That's about it I think, but depending on how you look at it that's pretty big.

Man, I guess the BL firewall is still being an issue, my title still hasn't changed. It looks like I hacked the system or something, Bluelight Crew who figured out how to moderate.

lol xork i guess they haven't added your title in the system yet

but yeah CK, bluelight crew is just an honorary title that you get if you've ever moderated before. it doesn't have any perks or responsibilities associated with it

I haven't been on BL long enough to realize you were gone. But in glad your back and glad your here. Your trip reports and wisdom have meant a lot to me. Thank you !!!

Thanks. :) Yeah I left in mid-2011 and came back a month and a half ago or thereabouts. I wrote about it a lot in the social thread... maybe 80 pages ago.

^ Your first posts back were deep, long, but like your tr's a great read. Despite only being an actual contributing member for less than a year I've been lurking BL since forever, probably around 08...anyways I've always wondered where you went, maybe I missed something but you just seemed to vanish. Your probably the bl'er who's posts and tr's I enjoyed most. Glad to have you back. Hope things work out for your art career as well, your gifted... I really like that marbling technique you developed, very abstract.

Congrats! PD is in capable hands, let us commemorate this day as the beginning of a new era. An era of Order, and of good vibes. *applause*

xork said:
Yeah I left in mid-2011 and came back a month and a half ago or thereabouts.

You're replacing me and never even saw my ~2 years of work? I see how it is. :p

It's not like I ran us into the ground or started selling plenary indulgences to our spiritually awakened neophytes. >_>

rog said:
bluelight crew is just an honorary title it doesn't have any perks

Besides access to that one subforum that no one ever posts in.