• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Welcome Welcome back to BDD, Atomic_Decay & Snafu in the Void

episode 15 legends of bikini bottom: the monster who came to bikini bottom GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Thank you? I can’t fucking believe how shit today’s meth is. When my uncle was a cook for the Hell’s Angels a pinhead of that shit would make us fly for days. I blame the Mexicans. And don’t get me started on the Chinese filing our meth with n-iso 😜😜😜😇
Ayeeeee,
Just a suggestion mate. Change your username to something really cool. Something meth related since you're the meth God 😝.

Ayeeeee,
Just a suggestion mate. Change your username to something really cool. Something meth related since you're the meth God 😝.
Maybe I should change it to Stroked_Out - cause this stuff is likely to end that way. Or if not I’ll be strokin’ long into the night.

Thank you? I can’t fucking believe how shit today’s meth is. When my uncle was a cook for the Hell’s Angels a pinhead of that shit would make us fly for days. I blame the Mexicans. And don’t get me started on the Chinese filing our meth with n-iso 😜😜😜😇
Lol I agree. I have family in good relations with red&white and we’ll let’s say I ended up with a phenomenal connect with ICE. Not even close to what it used to be. 5 years ago I was getting 98%pire methamphetamine and now idk wtf it’s is but bitches ain’t wettin their panties like they used to that’s for sure