Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Welcome back Solipsis as moderator!

Xorkoth

Administrator
Staff member
Hey PD people, you may have noticed that Solipsis is again a moderator of PD! We're really happy that he decided to pick the modstick back up, please join me in being all, like, welcome back dude!

Woop! I didn't actually realize he had stopped moderating there.
Your presence on this forum is a great benefit to the world Solipsis! Welcome back.

Haha I appreciate that, thanks for the kind words.. yeah I've been back and forth a few times..

Who knew you can be a psychedelic enthousiast but keep cool with the other stuffs :> ideal

I didn't notice either, but I'm glad you also got your Magritte avatar back :)
It's a cool avatar haha.

I agree with perpetual dawn- your presence here is much appreciated.

Yeah I like it, you know what's pretty weird? If you view my profile photo, it was taken by an experimenting photographer friend before I became more of a specific fan of surrealism and magritte - so it's not related :) You'd think that perhaps he was inspired, but other ex-friends have photos as well with different fruit, very non-magritte.
inb4 five people say synchronicity ;)

Synchonicity
Synchonicity
Synchonicity
Synchonicity
Synchonicity

...Damn, I became 5 people at once for nothing, you were too fast. :p

My 5 selves all have different favorite colors, as you can see. That's my new thing learned today.

I noticed that your hiatus thing didn't work out ;)

Good to see you back on Staff. :)

Solipsis really reaches down into his experience to help others. A good kind dude. The world needs more of them.

I hope i can help out, you guys were running an excellent ship already.. :)