View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Weirdest thing/event to happen to you when tripping

synaestasia420

Bluelighter
Snatched the thread idea from the E.D. forums.

Everything is weird when your tripping, I know that, but whenever I'm tripping there seems to be a lot of "coincidences" or special/different events.

My story is when I first tried LSD, to sum it up, I thought it was bunk, I eventually had 4 hits of acid ingested in me, way too much for my first time but it was a day I'll never forget. I'm not going into too much details but somehow I wound up in front of this girl's house with a bunch of friends and kids I know, only a handful of them were good friends, anyways, conversing with them wasn't my objective so I sat on the curb of the street just staring and thinking (this was night time too, I'd say 11:30pm). For some reason I just had the urge to look up at the sky and at that very moment, as one of my friends are talking to me I notice a fiery line in the sky going fast as hell and burning out, I've never seen a shooting star before ever in my life and being on acid made it an indescribable adrenaline rush, I couldn't even speak right away, it was magical and it felt like it was meant to happen at that time (thanks to the acid no less), but that split second I first saw it begin I just blurted out "star!" and pointed, at least a couple witnessed it so they wouldn't think I'm crazy or just seeing things. I was just amazed but after that excitement died down (for me at least) some unfortunate events happened where some girl was accusing this guy that he tried to rape her (she was just a dumb drunk girl and the guy wasn't even near her) so eventually we just leave and someone I was with started getting threats on the phone, we were right by my high school at that time (on foot too) and these kids were supposedly "hunting" my buddies down and shit because of that one stupid girl, alot goes blank but I just remember being in the middle of my highschool's football field with like 10 of my friends (3 others were on LSD too) while there stood 5 of these other guys at the end of the field, they noticed they were outnumbered and all my buddies and me just started running toward them, me and the few other guys on acid were just laughing hysterically as we were running saying shit like "man I feel like I'm in brave heart" it's not like my buddies were gonna fuck the kids up (unless they were stupid and stayed there) but they just ran into their car and left. Much much more happened this night, but for some reason this is all I'm recalling right now... man, that shooting star was wild lol

meh, dunno if i should put this(its weed not lsd or anything) but i will anywya, why not.

I once smoked so much(a LOT of weed) i fell asleep, woke up and for a real wierd reason i felt like it had been a LONG time i had been lieing there(it was at my mates house). anyway to set the reason why i thought this, is cause my mates room is full of alot of junk, and it seemed like ALOT more than last time, like, as if i was living in a jungle of computers and posters and couches and crazy gadgets and shit. so i wake up and start seshing and he comes in and hes like ''holy shit what are you doing here?'' and im like thinking like whats happening how long have i been here etc, then hes like ''bro youve been fucking sleeping and smoking weed for 7 years!?!?!'' and im like ''whoa wtf'' cause im like completly still fucked off my face and shit, so he starts going on about how there was ''the weed wars'' and shit and there was huge busts on anyone with weed and all this crazy shit, then he said how the world has been taken over by giant cats! and i was completly believing it, i had actually felt and looked like i was 7 years older(so it seemed anyway) and so i went into his lounge, and the HUGEST MOST FUCKING HUGE cat was at the door meowing at us(window door), i was literally like, HUGE, biggest cat ive ever seen, HUGE. So im freaking out thinking fuck he IS telling the truth, then eventually i start getting paranoid and shit and he tells me its all bs but THAT was scary, man, 7 years...lol, thats a long time..

^ hahaha I have to try that some time :D

My weirdness wasn't that weird, but you know how things seem more significant on acid. I was tripping for the first time with a new buddy of mine, D, and we were hanging with 2 other people we had just met that night who were driving us to this party we were checking out. The other two were just going to drink or whatever.

The party got way, way too crowded after a few hours and D and I decided to head out. While we were in the party we kept saying how thankful we were that the acid was bad since we would have been freaking out. Once outside we realize that it wasn't bad, it was just hindered by the environment it seems. So there we are on the side of the street without our ride (had no idea where or friends went) and no idea how to walk back home. D says he knows a way so we just started walking through the streets at 3am. Any other night I would have been paranoid as hell but for some reason I wasn't. We weren't really in a great neighborhood or even one that cabs drove through frequently.

Eventually we find a cab and all 4 of us make it back to my apartment. So we're all hanging out, listening to music and talking for what feels like the first time all night and D and I decide to have some tea. I fumble around in the kitchen for a while trying very hard to remember how to make tea when it hits me that the only way to do it is to do the dishes first. So the weirdest part of the night, to me at least, was me standing in the kitchen doing dishes while 3 people I had just met are laying on my livingroom floor and I'm on acid.

Again, not that strange, but it still feels like the weirdest part of that night ever.

I saw little monsters coming down from the air conditioner blower on the roof... I yelled at them and then stupid me called 911, and when they asked me the nature of the emergency I just felt so stupid. It did creep me out though.:\

The weirdest thing was on salvia, and that happened today, but I've already typed alot about that already. To put it simply:
I "realised" that I was existing in a fake world. The real world was beyond this, but inbetwen was a woman the so-called "Salvia Goddess", and she knew that I figured out about the fake/real worlds and all I could hear was screaming "Get him", creatures were everywhere made out of what was arround me, a few leaves on the floor a twig, they were trying to grab me, they didn't want me to escape. I was scared and had to run away but when I ran I didn't get anywhere, like being on a treadmil, finally I fell on the floor and shouted "Help", something shot out of my mouth and spead off, looking to my right I saw the lights of a streetlamp, it calmed down after that, though I did see a huge woman in the sky who wanted to grab me, it's then that I realised I could tear through the sky.

Also had a pretty fun time on acid:
Me and my friend dropped 1.5 tabs and walked down to his house from mine, about 5 miles, on the way is a 24 hour Tesco supermarket. Really confused in there getting really deep in the crisp isle staring at this huge Pringles display they had. This security guard came up and tried talking to us, I just ran away towards the croissants, haha.

I was on two hits of "rose" LSD and eating a salmon ceaser salad in a preaty nice hotel on one of my dark star tour and I gotta be staring at this salad for at least 15min when I look up and over and see the "fake" bob weir, jerry, and phil all sitting next to the table my friends and I were sitting at. Didnt say a word to them because I was kinda imbarassed that they might have been looking at me looking at my food with amazement. Later that night/next morning I saw the keybaordest in the lobby when I was smoking a clove and talking about how good that night befors show was and then AGAIN later that morning we go out for some BBQ and we all see the fake bob weir again!!!!!!!

it wasnt realy that weird just kinda... well yeah it was weird, every day we saw them at least twice.

another thing is smoking DMT in a hotel hot tub in nothing but towles (didnt bring bathing suits, shorts/extra underwear)

hmm what else? I was a festival once on some mushies and saw my teacher completely tripping out of his mind, we all thought he smoked pot and shit but ahd no idea he tripped as well.

not trying to sound disrespectful ut i think its funny that my friend saw a mentally retarded person who drooled when my friend was on mushrooms

I was fly fishing at night for smallmouth on a good dose of dxm and hooked a bat.

138 said:
The weirdest thing was on salvia, and that happened today, but I've already typed alot about that already. To put it simply:
I "realised" that I was existing in a fake world. The real world was beyond this, but inbetwen was a woman the so-called "Salvia Goddess", and she knew that I figured out about the fake/real worlds and all I could hear was screaming "Get him", creatures were everywhere made out of what was arround me, a few leaves on the floor a twig, they were trying to grab me, they didn't want me to escape. I was scared and had to run away but when I ran I didn't get anywhere, like being on a treadmil, finally I fell on the floor and shouted "Help", something shot out of my mouth and spead off, looking to my right I saw the lights of a streetlamp, it calmed down after that, though I did see a huge woman in the sky who wanted to grab me, it's then that I realised I could tear through the sky.

Also had a pretty fun time on acid:
Me and my friend dropped 1.5 tabs and walked down to his house from mine, about 5 miles, on the way is a 24 hour Tesco supermarket. Really confused in there getting really deep in the crisp isle staring at this huge Pringles display they had. This security guard came up and tried talking to us, I just ran away towards the croissants, haha.

sometiems if you smoek something like DMT or Salvia, you come to terms with how much power you really have, and that you are the only one with the answer, so its scary because... everyone is that powerful..

Not the weirdest thing to happen to me while tripping, but it's a nice one:

On my very first LSD trip (strong one) me and my pal heard a fire engine (semi common, we live in a city).
As it came closer my pal joked "Whoa I hope we don't have a fire!" or something like that.
Still it came closer and closer and the dmnd thing stopped in front of the house!
"Ding dong" (doorbell)
My pal opened the door (his place, his door) and there they stood: FIREMEN in full regalia. Suits, helmets, mask, oxygen, an axe, etc.
"Uh...you got a fire?"
"Nope." (tripping madly)
"Oh erm...sorry to bother you then, bye."
Door closed.
We were like "wt wt wt wt WT FUCK was that about?" for half an hour or so....

=D

The very first time me and a friend tripped on LSD we were slightly worried about the idea of losing out minds under the influence of a powerful hallucinogen. We were also somewhat worried about being arrest (some how) for possession of a class A drug. Maybe we'd freak out in public and draw attention to ourselves.

We chose a nice day and tripped in a local park where there are a fair few people about but also areas a little off the beaten track where you are likely to meet people only once every 5 mins or so.

We had 1 blotter each and being very cautious decide to take 1/2 then the other 1/2 latter if feeling ok. After an hour we decide to take the second half so sit down on a bench in an out of the way bit of the park. Just as my friend starts to get his acid out three policemen walk past.

To put this in context, not only are we in a quiet area of the park, but i have NEVER seen a policeman in that park before or since, let alone 3.

Fortunately the police had no reason to suspect anything and just walked past. When they were out of earshot we both burst out laughing.

Ok so it's not that weird. It seemed it when tripping (especially for the first time). I guess it did help get rid of any anxiety after that though.

egor said:
I was fly fishing at night for smallmouth on a good dose of dxm and hooked a bat.
Not to knock other peoples posts but I think this thread is more for "Crazy things that have happened to you while tripping", not "Crazy things you have experienced while tripping". Catching a bat with a fly... Thats fn crazy. Having Firemen come to your house... Thats also very crazy. Having a hallucination while tripping, not as crazy. :) Sorry Just my .02.

And to not be a total buzz kill I will share a short second hand story.
My mother was telling me about a time when she was tripping down at the beach with a friend when all of a sudden a scuba diver comes walking out of the ocean right in front of them carrying a case of some kind. She said she couldn't really see what it was. Could've been a lobster trap.... or something else. lol. Thats one of those things that really starts you tripping.
I love/hate the feeling of "Wait. What? Is this really happening?!"

This is one from my younger days. 3 of us were coming up on mushies an one of my friends was describing something as "dogshit." As he finishes his sentence my buddies dog walks past us, stares right at us and proceeds to take a huge dump. Between the shrooms an the younger years it sent us all into hysterics.

..maybe not so weird, but ce la vi.

I'd have to say dying infinitely while dexxing pretty hard was weird. But I guess that didn't really happen(that's debatable). The weirdest thing would be having just taken a huge rip of salvia 20x and having my RA walk in and having just in time put everything down and pretended to just lay back and go to sleep as my roommate covered for me. I guess he left quite quickly and without suspicion. I left too!

Myself and 4 friends did 1 cut of shrooms. 4 of us were fine but the one who none of us knew that well, somehow ended up taking a shit multiple places in the room while the lights were off. It was disgusting. For about 2 hours he did know know who he was and we could not communicate with him. It sucked badly.

Ptah said:
Not the weirdest thing to happen to me while tripping, but it's a nice one:

On my very first LSD trip (strong one) me and my pal heard a fire engine (semi common, we live in a city).
As it came closer my pal joked "Whoa I hope we don't have a fire!" or something like that.
Still it came closer and closer and the dmnd thing stopped in front of the house!
"Ding dong" (doorbell)
My pal opened the door (his place, his door) and there they stood: FIREMEN in full regalia. Suits, helmets, mask, oxygen, an axe, etc.
"Uh...you got a fire?"
"Nope." (tripping madly)
"Oh erm...sorry to bother you then, bye."
Door closed.
We were like "wt wt wt wt WT FUCK was that about?" for half an hour or so....

=D

^=D

Not to knock other peoples posts but I think this thread is more for "Crazy things that have happened to you while tripping", not "Crazy things you have experienced while tripping".

Semantics, my friend. ;)

weird shit always happens to me while i'm tripping. here's a few highlights.

running around chicago with two of my friends, all of us off our gourds on acid, we found ourselves hungry. we took a cab to a all-night diner i knew, where we got a free dinner and filmed for a show on the food network called Drive-Ins, Diners, and Dives.

in Golden Gate Park with one of the guys from the diner experience (again on acid) i was doing the photographer thing and caught some great pictures of birds i'd never seen before. when we made it to the japanese tea garden and found out it cost six bucks apiece to get in (which we didnt have), my friend suggested i ask them what kind of birds i'd seen. we show them the pictures, they say they've never seen those birds here in ten or so years of birdwatching, and let us in free.

four hours into a mother's day 2C-E trip a friend and i went to the japanese gardens in chicago. we met a late-20s single mother of three, and the six of us stood on a waterfall watching two large groups of angry men alternate between yelling at each other, attempting to start fights, and just backing off inexplicably.

after randomly meeting some awesome people on the street in chicago, i brought them back to my place where we all dropped acid (four of them for their first time) and then went to chinatown. i didn't bring much cash and wound up being about $20 short on the bill, and of course nobody else had money. panicky, i said, "look, i live in chicago, i can just come back and pay you tomorrow." "okay," says the guy. no information taken down, no argument, nothing. just, "okay." i actually tried to go pay him back the next day; sadly, there was a marathon in the way, and i gave up.

four hours into a mother's day 2C-E trip a friend and i went to the japanese gardens in chicago. we met a late-20s single mother of three, and the six of us stood on a waterfall watching two large groups of angry men alternate between yelling at each other, attempting to start fights, and just backing off inexplicably.

That just sounds weird simply because it isn't.....:)

Wierdest

The wierdest thing with me happened when i took 1100mg of DXM

I was completly gone, i was talking to myself thinking i was someone else most of the night and ended up naked on the floor listning to music. When i realized how retarded i was i got up and tried to go to sleep, but i thought i was permanently gonna be the way i was. i thought i was gonna wake up a savant, someone amazignly smart but retarded in many ways. I feared for my life and woke up many times hearing people in my room. I woke up feeling great and school was actually fun. Doesnt sound that scary, but god damn...had me worrying.
But here i am, two empty bottles of DXM on the table 8)