• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Weirdest and Most Bizarre Occurence's on Psychedelic's

Yeah, I hear that's actually not that uncommon. A lot of people can have telepathic conversations with other people who are also tripping.
I know one time me and this guy were the only two people in the room on a psychedelic, everyone else was on weed or glass, and I was really cold all of a sudden. But I didn't show it, I swear I didn't shiver or anything. I just got this thought in my mind about this blanket I had been cuddling up with earlier.
Then right at that exact moment, the guy who was tripping with me stopped mid-sentance in this conversation he was having, turns to me all of a sudden, and says "Do you want that blanket?"
And I went "how did you know I wanted it?" and he said he just knew. That was pretty cool.

On an average dose of mushrooms (3.0 grams), I lost all feeling in my body. I didn't feel like I was tripping at all, I had no visuals to speak of, and my thought process felt normal to me. I wasn't scatter brained or thinking abstract artsy thoughts like I usually do when I am on mushrooms. However, I could not feel my body at all. All I was aware of was my brain, my body felt like it was a puppet and my brain the puppetier. I took a shower hoping to regain my body, but all that did was make it worse. When I went to dry myself off, I felt like I was watching a movie instead of myself. Actually, I felt very similar to how dust makes me feel....
Odd, but not really something I can describe very well.