View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Weirdest and Most Bizarre Occurence's on Psychedelic's

Edvard Munch

Bluelighter
What was some of the weirdest thing's that happened that was induced by a psychedelic? This can include very odd visual's (A cactus talking with a cat's head attatched while a river run's through it's pupil) and odd thought's (the military spread's peanut butter under our matress to control us with Magnox ray's and fiber) or anything else that may be so bizarre that it's difficult to put into word's.
Respond!

In my early days of smoking weed, I was lounging back in my room listening toFrank Zappa when I started getting CEVs of cartoon charachters -- Hanna-Barbera style cartoon characters, but none that I've ever seen before. It was like watching a scene out of The Jetsons or The Flintstones that didn't make it to tv.
I opened my eyes, and I could still see the cartoon people. I was like, "What the fuck," closed my eyes again, and continued to see cartoon people.
Then one of them started looking right back at me. He sort of looked like Fred from Scooby-Doo. I opened my eyes again. He didn't disappear. He kept looking straight at me, staring at me with oval cartoon eyes, smiling.
For the following months I told everyone I knew about the Cartoon People, the entities that live lives much like ours except that their world is 2-dimensional rather than 3-dimensional like our own.
[ 29 December 2002: Message edited by: TheGreenPhantom ]

on four hits of some very potent lquid lsd ( i think i might have even went a bit overoard by taking this much) i sat watched as paramedics came and took my dead body away and then i was atending my own funeral. aparently i was in this trance for about 45 minutes just staring at the floor, this was told to me by the trip sitter. after that it was just a scary night over all and the scariness was caused by this vision.
---the guy

one time 2 friends and i stayed up all night doing various shit, maybe a drug or two, but by the time 6:00 in the morning rolled around we were completely sober. well to end the night we decide that it would be fun to take a hit of 5-meo-dmt and run down to the merry-go-round in front of my apartment.
the glass pipe was in my room where my gf was sleeping so we decide to use my roommates weed pipe. needing something to lay the 5-meo-dmt on, we put it on a little bed of dry-leaf salvia. now we assumed that the salvia would not contribute shit because it was one small hit of dry leaf. i have never gotten off on anything but huge 10x hits. well we all three hit it and after a minute passed, it suddenly occurs to us that we were going to run outside. well me and my friend jump up, but the third guy can't move. we make sure hes alright for a couple minutes and he swears hes fine - just can't get up. so the two of us run out there, hop on the merry-go-round and amazingly get this thing going and keep it going while standing up not even using our hands, just shifting our leg weight. but that's not the weird part.
the weird part is this - we decide 20 minutes later to take another hit - same size, same procedure. as soon as we all hit it, we are instantly taken on a trip so unbelievably powerful we are convinced we are all dead. the strange thing was that the 2nd hit for all of us was agreed to be at least 100x more powerful than the first, no joke. it was 100x more powerful than ANY combo of drugs i've done and i've done some fucked up combos. you'd think tolerance would make the experience less powerful not 100 times more powerful. i have never been so terrified in my life. i literally thought i was in hell w/ these two guys and i would have to spend eternity in this mental prison (like waking life kinda) and that the rest of the world would wake up the next day and find three dead guys. i decided to run into my room to see if my gf was still there. one friend slapped some sense into me and suggested we talk about it before i wake her. we sat there and debated for *thirty* minutes if we were dead or not, really actually debated. we ALL had the same thought that we had moved into a new world and left behind 3 dead people. and it took us at least 30 minutes to really shake the suspisions.
i can't even begin to describe how real this was and how much control i lost over my own mind. and the fact that it happened to all 3 of us under such weird conditions fucked w/ our heads forever. who knows what caused it to happen? i had smoked 5-meo-dmt maybe 10-15 before this night and while i had decided it was as powerful as any drug should get, none of those experiences came even close to this one. +9 on the shulgin...
i wanted to write a trip report about it, but never thought i could do the experience justice. also a couple weeks later, i watched a kid have a full-blown seizure from smoking a medium dose of 5-meo-dmt. his body was stiff as a board, he was fomaing at the mouth, and couldn't talk so we took him to the hospital. he was ok...
5-meo-dmt is not to be fucked with. it is sooooo unbelievably powerful and is more dangerous than it's made out to be. if you think it's a safe chemical, try to find all the reports of people having seizures and such. and if you think you can handle any drug in the world, you should still proceed with extreme caution before you get more fucked up than you've ever been before.

I once took 15 hits of purple gel LSD and had to be taken to the hospital because I had basically lost touch with all reality... While in the ER an entity appeared to me... he looked like Jesus and his body radiated with an aura of psychedelic colors..... On another occasion I took 8 hits of very powerful blotter and got lost in my girl friends back yard... when I looked at her house it wasnt a house instead it was a full blown mid evil castle ....damb the things you see when your on obscene amounts of LSD :)

Craziest thing that ever happened to me was when I was looking out of a window that was covered by curtains and blinds. I was explaining to my friends exactly what was happening outside the house, and they peaked through the curtains and told me that everything I was saying was true. The curtains and blinds just seemed to be pulled up from the window, and I could see outside perfectly. I explained this better in a trip report I made here, but I don't feel like looking for it.
Edit - Whoops, forgot to mention I was on mushrooms at the time (P. cubensis). I only took like two little mushrooms that had a total mass of 1.5g, but they created the most intense trip I've ever experienced. Strongest mushrooms in existance, I say.
[ 29 December 2002: Message edited by: Drugpert ]

lol squeeks will get a kick out of thsi one
Me and two friends were looking for something to watch on TV, I on an 8th of mushrooms and they on ~40mg of AMT each. We turn on cartoon network and see that it is scooby doo. Only it isnt scooby doo. Its a wierd mock-version of scooby doo with a psychedellic twist.
It was almost as if they made it just for us. :-D

Madhatter--why were you taken to the hospital? Losing touch with reality is guaranteed on doses over, say...700-800 mics if your tolerance is not up. But so what? The hospital can't do anything except restrain or sedate you, which your sitter could do for your at home.
What would have been wrong with a milligram or two of Xanax?

Originally posted by synchrojet:
Madhatter--why were you taken to the hospital? Losing touch with reality is guaranteed on doses over, say...700-800 mics

^^^^That event occured years ago when I was in high school....I took the acid late at night with my parents sleeping down stairs... apparently they heard alot of commotion coming from my room and came to investigate.... They found me acting "extremely strange" and decided to take me to the hospital..... So as you can see it was not my choice...I could have easily road out the trip without any medical attention....
I bet your wondering why anyone would take 15 gels alone...all I can say is back in my acid days a normal dose for me was always at least 5+ hits of good blotter... and I could usually handle the expierance without a trip sitter....

from my limited experience the most I had was in a bathroom I looked at the air condition duct and it seemed to be suspended in midair, not attached to the wall and the wall was kinda transparent, I could see a foot thru the wall and it breathed slowly LOL

Last friday after what must have been 2 very strong blotters of acid, my whole life turned into a copy of the specials "ghost town" on 7" and was played infront of me with scratching.

Bump. :)
Oh!... ANd I did have one occurence on a high dose of DXM in where I was like...
"A Saturday? What the fuck's a Saturday?" And the concept of week end's and week day's simply befuddled me, and the concept of people going to work just because it was a week day was absolutely ... WOW.

When i first started smokin weed i got the best and most intense highs, and one day i was looking out my friends window in his front door, a little rectangle pane of glass and i swear to god i saw a leprochaun and i started mumbling some sort of caveman talk (mumba! wubba flubba! awooga!) and when my friend came to investigate he saw no leprochaun, damn irish

my first hit off a bong (4 footer with dank).. started hallucinating driving home. the sun was setting making the entire sky orange-ish red. In the sky I would see this intense blinking lightthat flashed brighter and brighter. If i looked right into it i would see this chick with a doo-rag. y'know the girl off that feminist poster from back in the day (world war II?) making a mean burly bicep saying something like "We can do it!" on the bottom? ok-.. well she was appearing to me in the sky amongst every ounce of paranoia that came dripping out of my pores. Except, instead of making a fist and flexing her muscle, she was sitting in an old fashioned bathtub- fully clothed with the doo rag and all- singing into a back brush with bubbles coming out of her mouth. if i took my eyes off this image for a second i could hear her singing.
mescaline and E.. a tree told me to come near and hold it's trunk. so i reluctantly walked over and nervously sat down. the leaves waved back and forth soothing me eventually. then i wrapped my arms around the base of the trunk and the tree told me it was ok. that i was beautiful and that once i got home safe, my roomates would take good care of me. They would bathe me and feed me and make me take more vitamins to get strong and healthy after this 3 day drug binge at an electronic music fest. the tree repeated several times that everything would be ok very soon.. the beauty that i radiated now would help me out later.... when i found my roomates.
dxm.. 430 mg of robo max strength made me think i was actually surfing in Hawaii. I actually felt water and bright hot sun on my skin. Even though it was cool, extremely windy and very dark outside. Refer to this this trip report to get the whole scoop.
mushrooms.. one time i actually forgot how to speak, pee, and walk. Another time in high school, my father turned into a frog in my bedroom.
acid.. the bulging vein of an ex boyfriend exploded because of his anger towards me. The blood covered the entire warehouse.. this sent me screaming down the hall waving a coat hanger frantically screaming "DADDY!" hmm, this would make a good trip report....
ketamine.. a long dark tunnel. very scary. i think we all know what this was.
sorry, not all of them were psychedelics.

Madhatter--
--Ahh. Yes, those were the days. I am glad that you survived that episode without any ill effects other than the static you undoubtedly received from your parents.
I actually avoid acid nowadays. It frightens me.

Probably one of the weirdest things that has happened to me was when I took about 760mg DXM and smoked cannabis with it. The high was intense and I actually got true visual hallucinations.
I was sitting on a couch and I noticed my cat under the table, moving around slowly back and forth. I reached out and picked it up, and it was definately my cat but it seemed to be smaller somehow. I could see it moving it's face and sort of smiling in a sense, and it purred as I pet it more. I leaned down and kissed it on the forehead and my friend reaches over and pulls it out of my hand. He says,"You idiot? What are you doing?" I had been holding my shoe the entire time, but I swear it looked exactly like my cat.

yeah, one time after meth and E i seen 2 moons and stars in brad daylight... and 3 suns... rotating around eachother.. and black holes and supernovas and pulsars and other whacky shit

On my 6 hits of very potent liquid acid trip, I convinced myself that I was mother of the universe, and I had a 30 min long orgasm during which I believed I was 'giving birth to the universe'.
Also, at the very end of my trip the next morning, I was still up while my then bf had fallen asleep. I was looking out his window watching the sun rise of the horizon. The time dilation, which had been incredibly intense throughout the whole trip, made it so that I could SEE the light creeping across the ground at what seemed like a ridiculously slow pace. This may seem impossible (seeing as the speed of light is extremely fast), but I guess I was just seeing things at the speed of the sun rising. As it rose a little bit more, the rays of light would come closer and closer to my window. It was so beautiful and I remember yearning for that light to reach me, for that long, intense night of tripping to be over. As the first ray of light hit the windowsill and my fingertips, my eyes focused clearly and I was suddenly completely sober.
[ 01 January 2003: Message edited by: fairnymph ]

The wierdest trip for me was one time I took
three hits of potent blotter acid,and smoked copious amounts of ganja with 3 of my good friends on a cold winter night in Tilehurst, Reading, in tha U.K ...
We took 3 hits each and waited to come up at a friends house with the rest of the crew...
....We felt the usual twinges about half an hour in and decided to head off on our mission for the night... We walked for a while through the local woods; a few miles of thick trees and and no real visuals to speak of as of yet... We decided the mission through the woods was weak, so we took a detour under a fence & onto our local school playing field........
Now everything started to become very strange, bright red lights flashed in the sky and search lights were going off as the four of us stumbled across the field towards the school buildings.....
We were pretty paranoid but still confident as we cut through the school and back out onto the main road to regain our composure...
Later as we were walking, I noticed whole buildings disappearing and re-positioning themselves miles away, windows spinning on the outside of houses and trees bending about in the distance......
It was a banging night and about 8 hours later I came down off the acid, but after a load more strange moments:- a lava-lamp fetus screaming along to Aphex Twins "Come to Daddy",
glow stars all over a friends ceiling turned into minature dolphins that spun at high speed and then disappeared.....
that night was pretty mental, and I haven't had so much fun since, I dont think.....
-------------------------------------------------