• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Weird tryptamine (?) help

CrypticArc

Bluelighter
Please no judgement here, I know how ridiculous this is, I'm also not educated in the structure of molecules. This may sound stupid but I figured I would investigate, because I've got nothing better to do. I was looking through some forums and I found a crop circle that resembles a tryptamine. If I've counted/translated properly, the formula would be C15N2H16. I've never taken a chemistry class or anything but I've done my best to illustrate what it may look like with a molecule maker I found. I've included both the crop circle and my closest approximation to the molecule's form. Can anyone tell me anything? Couldn't figure out how to add some of the hydrogen atoms using this editor.

The picture
Roundway-Hill-July-23-20111.jpg

My attempt at depicting the molecule
molecule.png

Last edited:
A link to the forum with some context might be helpful. That doesn't "look" like 4-HO/AcO. Weird.

I've noted that with Rameltron (SP?) and such use a longer amide chain. Anybody know if swapping melotonin to the homologue with the propanoic amide has positive effects?

Let's assume the small dots are hydrogen atoms, so this way we can safely assume which are atoms are which, and where the double bonds are located! I would assume this:

GYXMfzk.png

So, 5-MeO-AcT! (yes, Melatonin)

Last edited:
Yeah, have to think of Erich von Däniken. Know his work isn't really accepted but it's very intriguing for me at least. Quite possible. I don't agree with that science has to be atheistic and the other way round (I'm not religious in the traditional way at all) .. as many psychonauts will too, probably. Just so, so sad that the main society has to persecute para-scientifically interested individuals... mankind are so destructive in many ways..

But DMT would have been the more obvious chemical ;)

Last edited:
This is actually pretty well done. I wonder though, why melatonin? I mean if I think about tryptamines, DMT is the first one that comes to mind if we talk about TRIPtamines. Although I have to admit that melatonin is very interesting in its own right.

May be the aliens were insomniac

Personally, I want to see a molecule of risperidone drawn in a crop circle. 8)

May be the aliens were insomniac

Personally, I want to see a molecule of risperidone drawn in a crop circle. 8)

Well, brain REM sleep states utilize different brain waves than our waking conscious baseline does. To insinuate a more profound correlation (but not meaning to do so with an inclination to support conspiracy theories validity by any means, I am just being stoic about it) think of the tenuous knowledge we have about the quantum relation between wave & particle di-morphism; the co-existing of how particle structure behaves as a either as a finite wave/molecule, defined, limited, with definite set limits and how the alternate properties inherent to the same conceived as a wave is obscure without really a beginning, middle or end: much in the very same way that waking "reality" differs from the "reality" we experience in dreams during sleep