Weird things on Acid . . .

Astrix

Bluelighter
Whenever I take acid it doesnt matter if it is strong or weak I always get this feeling in the back of my throat like there's a big furball in my throat or something. And everytime I try to ignore it but I just cant!! It gets so bad I puke because of it.
I was just wondering if anybody else had this problem or any advice.?
Astrix
frown.gif

err sorri nothing like that has ever happened to me... ew it sounds horrible!
sometimes on acid i used to get like a head-cold that would only last the duration of the trip.... which was weird but *shrug* i just took to calling it 'snuffly acid'
well im just crapping on now... soz i cant help... i neva heard of acid doing anything like that before!
frown.gif

I very occasionally get a weird sort of rough feeling in my throat with acid, not all the time, and it usually goes away quite quickly...perhaps dont think about it? if not...try not to take so much acid if it makes you feel sick like that.
Andromeda
------------------
***This starship breaks for black holes and temporal disunities.***

Hah! The throat! That's nothing! On acid I constantly felt my dick falling off. I had to go to the bathroom and check it every 15 minutes to be sure it was still on. It was 7am before the terrible ordeal was over.
I wonder what my subconscious was trying to tell me. I probably don't wanna know.
------------------
skydancer. [email protected] . http://www.mp3.com/skydancer/.
WE MUST MOVE ON...

report from the hippy days. Yes...I used to do alot of Acid and I had that feeling in the back of my throat alot and a very tense jaw, but that always indicated that it was good and speedy.....be careful out here,,,plur

I used to have (when i used to do acid) a dellusion somewhat similar to skydancers. I would sometimes think that i had crapped my pants!! It was horrible! I got all scared, and sometimes, i could actually smell it! I got filled with an overwhelming feeling of fear, embarrasment, and and whole lot of other emotions. Crazy sh*t.

ROFL skydancer! omg... all i can say is im SO glad nothing like that (or what zeppelinj described!) has ever happened to me! YERK!
(not that i have a penis that i could think was falling off... but u get the idea...)
I always felt more paranoid when i smoked pot... i dont think ive eva gotten any nasty effects from acid... but i dont do it much these days...
sorri to laff at u skydancer, but jeezuz thats some funni shit!
smile.gif

i've seen a lot of weird shit on acid. i have never, ever, ever, looked at an egg, and thought it was a brain, all right?
-bill hicks

Astrix, I have heard of a similair effect in people. Two of my friends who do a whole lot of acid always complain of having a frightening feeling of their lungs filling up with cotton everytime they drop (no matter amount, strenght, etc.) yet they somehow manage to ignore it after a while, and eventually it goes away. Like the crapping-in-your-pants-thing, I think its psychological not real, and they are in no real danger of not breathing. (just IMHO)
Good luck!

Yup...I get that strange fuzzy like feeling in my mouth (actually ALL over) every time I trip on acid. I dont know if this has anything to do with it or not...but the first time I did acid...me and a few friends rolled around on the carpet. Then soon after doing that...we all felt...well, rather carpet-like. Kinda fuzzy all over...like static cling. We also had a carpet-like fuzziness in our mouths. Actually we sat around and tried to describe this feeling for about an hour. Best we could come up with was...."If you are what you eat, then I've just eaten carpet"... hehehe. Now everytime I trip...I have that same feeling!! Weird....but glad to know I'm not the only one.
smile.gif