• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Weird things in my pipe

rolland adoobie

Greenlighter
Anyone ever found lil clear ball ish objects in there pipe mixed in the the puddle .. they dont melt and are solid . ive seen alot of haters in my pipe time . But these are something new to me.

Silica gel?
Thats what i pictured too lol.
There should be absolutely nothing solid in a melted puddle. Are u sure they arent bubbles? There shouldnt ever be any bubbles either but MSM is known to "boil" when melted down. Only other thing i can think of is silica gel or plastic.

Yes . I once came across this about 4 years ago . And then again 2 weeks ago . It literally doesn’t melt and if it isn’t in the puddle it’s stuck around the side of the pipe and with a little bang against the glass it falls off and looks like you’ve just put a pinch of sugar in the bowl

Yes . I once came across this about 4 years ago . And then again 2 weeks ago . It literally doesn’t melt and if it isn’t in the puddle it’s stuck around the side of the pipe and with a little bang against the glass it falls off and looks like you’ve just put a pinch of sugar in the bowl
Another reason to stock up on dry acetone. It sounds like some kind of plastic tbh. Acetone wash will eliminate it.
I have a vague memory of seeing a bit of this stuff in a bowl i was smoking a long long time ago. I probably assumed it was just a bit of whatever that fell into the pipe or baggie. Back in those days, every so often it wasn't uncommon to end up with a nasty ruined bowl with a smear of what looked like BBQ sauce thanks to random debris that somehow got into the pipe. It was usually a speck of tobacco. Vomit inducing.

Another reason to stock up on dry acetone. It sounds like some kind of plastic tbh. Acetone wash will eliminate it.
I have a vague memory of seeing a bit of this stuff in a bowl i was smoking a long long time ago. I probably assumed it was just a bit of whatever that fell into the pipe or baggie. Back in those days, every so often it wasn't uncommon to end up with a nasty ruined bowl with a smear of what looked like BBQ sauce thanks to random debris that somehow got into the pipe. It was usually a speck of tobacco. Vomit inducing.
Acetone isn't magic that just removes everything.

..........care to elaborate on that? Last i checked, a lot of plastics were vulnerable to acetone and would deform or melt.
Idk maybe i dont have the required molecular illustration in my profile picture to offer an opinion lol.
If you're noticing little clear round objects in your dope that aren't melting, how would a precautionary wash make the situation any worse?

..........care to elaborate on that? Last i checked, a lot of plastics were vulnerable to acetone and would deform or melt.
Idk maybe i dont have the required molecular illustration in my profile picture to offer an opinion lol.
If you're noticing little clear round objects in your dope that aren't melting, how would a precautionary wash make the situation any worse?
Wouldn't make it worse just no guarantee that it will do anything.off the top of my head abs and polystyrene are the only common plastics that will dissolve in acetone.polystyrene/abs will melt and you'll definitely taste styrene.its a strong smell.and a little ball sounds like silica gel.coke bottle plastic or poly ethylene will probably melt too and aren't really found in little balls.theyll all taste like shit.the fact it doesn't melt also hints at silica gel.