• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Weird taste/unknown cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KingofNewJersey

So I've been using heroin for years mainly through the means of IV and today i got this stuff when i used it left this weird chemical taste in my mouth and when you add water it smells almost like a gas or isopropyl alcohol. And it burns through out your body. Not bad but not normal, for me art least. I've never had this happen before, has anyone else? I'm assuming it's the cut. Any idea what it could have been? It came from the state capitol of NJ.

stating where it came from doesnt matter but yesssirrrr you have answered your own question, your dope is bunk, simple as that. Smelling like pure gas or alcohol? No. shouldn't happen, would not advise injecting that. Feeling a burning throughout your whole body? I have heard of sharp pains in the injection site by missing a vein, but through your whole body, that should not happen. At worst Ive seen bad shit ivd but only made the limb they injected into numb. Have you bought from this dealer before? It could be any number of cuts man. As far as harm reduction goes what your putting into yourself right now, the high is not worth the fall, especially if you end up 6ft under. If you consider your entire body burning a high that is. Dump the bunk get a different batch, or better yet put the needle down. For Gods sake your iv'ing an unknown substance causing a burning sensation. Thats nothin to play around with, your life is worth more than a shot.

Sorry, but this is more or less drug ID and that's not allowed
Throw this stuff away and get another batch

Status
Not open for further replies.