• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Weird side effects when injecting

Honsolo007

Greenlighter
I’ve been injecting cocaine since February of this year. Recently, I’ve started experiencing tightness in my neck and what seems like cocaine-induced psychosis or maybe extreme anxiety. What can be done to help mitigate this?

For reference, I mix a gram with 100cc of water.

Is it only in your neck? No tightness of gthe chest? Still thats close enouggh to your chest to be a worrior. If your getting coke psychosis the only way to stop that is to give up coke.

It is just my neck. My wife tells me to breathe regular and deeply. I also tend to rest my chin on my chest, which she tells me to stop doing. Usually when I do that, the tightness goes away.

I’ve been injecting cocaine since February of this year. Recently, I’ve started experiencing tightness in my neck and what seems like cocaine-induced psychosis or maybe extreme anxiety. What can be done to help mitigate this?

For reference, I mix a gram with 100cc of water.
Ure starting to experience circulation problems. I'd quit banging if u don't wanna get worse. U can take "doxium" for that, ask your physician for it. And stop injecting cocaine please, it's very corrosive for your veins and ur circulatory system in general.

I'll just rant I suppose...I recently decided, after years of no cocaine-contact, last night in fact...that cocaine is often cut with ephedrine which acts peripherally on the cardiovascular system to constrict blood vessels, raise blood pressure, elevate heart rate, and create a feeling of stimulation within the body. Jitters, anxiety, the adrenaline goes into the brain...

I would assume years of stimulant use produces changes to cardiovascular system. There's the possibility of any cut being toxic to that system. You could expect changes in receptors and transmission, ions, electrolytes, etc. Diet, aging, long covid effects, possible latent virus. It's estimated like most people on earth have a virus. A huge portion of the Brazillians have the cat poop virus that alters behavior. I believe many in the UFC from brazil are ravaging virus humans(it's a joke, but some truth to it, I don't want to google it, oh now I better google it). MS may be caused by viruses. I believe we all have microplastics, forever chemicals, and toxins flowing through us like pesticides, lead, and an endless cascade of ever more toxic molecules.

The five highest predicted prevalence were from Namibia (74.3%, 95%CrI: 73.9–74.7), Eswatini (72.2, 71.7–72.6), Bahrain (71.5, 70.6–72.5), South Africa (70.1, 69.6–70.6), and Algeria (67.5, 67.0–68.1) (Supplementary Table 3).

Brazil has a very high rate of T. gondii infection in humans. Up to 50% of elementary school children and 50–80% of women of child-bearing age have antibodies to T. gondii.

[Theory] Jon Jones and toxoplasmosis​

renderTimingPixel.png

[Conspiracy alert]

Jon Jones is a furvent lover of his Serval Cat, Ali. Cats are known to be hosts of the parasite toxoplasmosis gondii. This parasite can only reproduce in the stomach of a feline, and as such has devised a way to "hack" the brain of mice, making them attracted to all things cat-like - their smell, their feces, their looks, etc.
Mice brains are also strikingly similar to human brains in structure, hence why they're used in lab experiments. And as such, it has also been well documented that the parasite can also make its home in the human brain (in fact, a high proportion of the population in Brazil is reportedly thought of as being "mind-controlled" by this parasite).
But here's the catch, it has also been shown to reproduce different behaviours in men and women, causing women to be more social and empathic, and men to be more aggressive and risk taking - Motorcyclists are statistically more likely to have the parasite, which is displayed by the risk taking behaviour of mounting a death machine.

Conspiracy Theory: Jon Jones has been taken over by the power of his Serval Cat, Ali, which is demonstrated in his feline-like abilities and erratic behaviour.
Ever hear of the crazy cat person? I rest my case.