View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Weird Shroom trips latley

Sustanon

Bluelighter
So ive been doing ocasionly acid and shrooms for quite a few years now. I stopped using acid and mainly did shrooms for a while. I used to trip every weekend and then i had a big break for a year or so then started to do it every month or two.

Lately i dont enjoy my trips like i used to. I tried a different method where i grind up my shrooms and cap em. I drop 2g-4g in a single dose and latley ive been getting neseuas during the comeup, it feels like i want to throw it back up.

Ive never ever vomited or felt this before on shrooms. Once it kicks in i feel tired and just want to ly down. I get very bad headfucks and not many visuals. I used to feel energetic and happy and wanted to do things like listen to music and trip on the morphing walls and objects, How can one avoid the neseua?

I just dont understand why dont i enjoy it anymore.
Next time i am going to change the setting, i usually trip alone in my room but ive never had any problems so far. Not one bad trip out of a few hundred trips.

Psychedelics, to me, go a little deeper than "fucking with your chemistry". To me, the frequency you were using them was just too much. This isn't uncommon, it's the psyches telling you to slow down basically.

That's a very unscientific way to explain it, but I hope it gets the point across.

I stopped using em for a long time. Even when i did it every weekend i get different effects now from em than before. I think it could be the type of shrooms or setting donno havnt figured it out yet.

What I meant by "deeper than just chemistry" was that it's not a tolerance or pharmacological issue possibly. So taking a break won't let you just "recharge" and go at it again. Your subconscious can do crazy shit with your trips. Hell it could just be mild daily stress coming out in your trips.

Thanks for the reply. Yeah thats what i was thinking but i usually plan my trips very thoughtfully. I make sure i am not stressed at all. Make sure i dont have any problems and i time it well.

Ive had similar problems and right now I have problems with nausea that I never really had before. I used to be ready for the intensity of the trip, now I manage through the peak and enjoy the post-peak experience more than the intensity of comeup/peak. I'm not sure why this is, but I have some ideas.

I think what I needed to learn on mushrooms I learned on my first 20-30 (really who knows how many) trips a few years ago. Thats when I was basically saying "Show me" and what ever happened I was ready for. I think now I am at a stage where I need to learn something different, something new, and the mushrooms won't put me back into that super enjoyable headspace until I figure it out.

Its really weird. Nowdays when i take shrooms i feel like its not recreational, as if im like poisoned or something. I get nausea since the past 3 trips ive had. I dont understand it, its weird because when i ate the shrooms in whole it was good and no nausea at all but when i grind em and put them in capsules i get it only on the comeup. There the same types i had before.

I prefer to trip in the evening and night. Just a better experience for me.
Are you eating them on an empty stomach? I would recommend against it.
Here's my ritual:
I usually eat something big that morning, a light lunch, then a small snack before. Primrose is a mild MAOI that helps the trip, and grapefruit juice helps you absorb it faster. I never trip alone. I usually plan a night hike or something you can do where there won't be a ton of people around.

The only time I ever felt all weird (like you mentioned) was when people who weren't tripping were trying to hang out with my friends and I who were. Didn't like it, and I'd never do it again.

I prefer to trip in the evening and night. Just a better experience for me.
Are you eating them on an empty stomach? I would recommend against it.
Here's my ritual:
I usually eat something big that morning, a light lunch, then a small snack before. Primrose is a mild MAOI that helps the trip, and grapefruit juice helps you absorb it faster. I never trip alone. I usually plan a night hike or something you can do where there won't be a ton of people around.

The only time I ever felt all weird (like you mentioned) was when people who weren't tripping were trying to hang out with my friends and I who were. Didn't like it, and I'd never do it again.

Yeah i ate a small meal few hours before my trip. I think my problem is that the shrooms kick in way to fast like 20 mins and it just floors me. It absorbs faster if its powdered and in a capsule. Yeah i know what u mean ive had sober friends trying to hang out with me and thats the worst thing that could possibly be. U have to hold urself back and cant say wooow did u see that or im feeling so gooood lol

Nausea is probably the most common symptom of an anxiety state (besides aherm, anxiety). Digestion essentially ceases (temporarily) so more enrgy can be expended on the "fight-or-flight". Nausea is the feeling of ones stomach muscles not moving fast enough.....

The only advice I can offer is to say that I've experienced the same thing with mushrooms (nd indeed with any psychedelic)....if I am anxious, the first body part besides my brain to react is my stomach. Hang on, that wasn't advice. The advice would be to try extracting the shroomies; or not taking them anymore.

Or one could just remember that its only nausea, and shall jnot kill you nor even damage you. It can actually help precipaitate purging, which feels fucken ruthless when occurring but defintely the bomb whence complete.

Try dosing slowly and mix your caps with some crystalized ginger for digestive purposes.

yeah, i actually always get nausea from shrooms personally. dont know if this is unusual, and i dont get the same thing with acid, but i usually end up vomiting, even if i try to hold it down.

Chewing up fungus with organic DARK chocolate has really helped with nausea/tiredness for me...

If you're not making a tea (which typically counters most nausea), and your the type of person who just prefers to consume Psilocybin without worrying about increasing potency, or longevity that's found in the tea method.

Then the second best way to subside the nausea, is by consuming them the way they were meant to be.... with Milk.

It's likely that your issue is a psychological one, but nevertheless, have you tried ginger or other traditional anti-nausea remedies?

It's likely that your issue is a psychological one, but nevertheless, have you tried ginger or other traditional anti-nausea remedies?

No i havnt, i might give the ginger a go next time or anti-nausea remedies.

Another possibility is that something changes inside you. Did something major happen in your life, a change of perspective, problems, anything affecting you on a profound level?

I've also found that physical factors may severely affect your trip. You need to be well rested, not hungry but not gorged, warm and comfortable.

The way you describe feeling now "tired and just want to ly down. I get very bad headfucks and not many visuals." is how I've always felt on mushrooms. I only feel "energetic and happy" on LSD and 2C-T-7.

Another possibility is that something changes inside you. Did something major happen in your life, a change of perspective, problems, anything affecting you on a profound level?

I've also found that physical factors may severely affect your trip. You need to be well rested, not hungry but not gorged, warm and comfortable.

The way you describe feeling now "tired and just want to ly down. I get very bad headfucks and not many visuals." is how I've always felt on mushrooms. I only feel "energetic and happy" on LSD and 2C-T-7.

Naah not much has changed in my life. There has been changes but good ones and im thankful for that. I used to feel enegetic from shrooms, i would always wanna walk around the house or outside. I might try dosing just before sunset and ill use my ipod outside and change the setting completly.

There so weird, unpredictable. Every single time i take em i got diff effects. One time full blown visuals. One time i feel energetic and wanna move around but no visuals. Other times i wanna just lie down with a headfuck. Weird shit.

Im starting to hate the comeup. It feels like when ur getting into a fight or when ur before a race or exam. How could one ease that?