• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Weird pressure headache after E + other drugs (Low seratonin?)

Yayaya2

Greenlighter
(Friday)
The other night swim had a mind bender... Mind you swim never really rolled very hard before. The night started with a few drinks then led to a few dips of high quality Molly. Following the Molly swim engaged in some blow as well. For the record, swim is a heavy weed smoker... Every day for years.. During the peak swim smoked a joint of some good between another friend and intensified everything for sure...prior to the joint swim also split a half of a Pacman roll between three people as well. One of swims friend claimed it might have had sass in it due to the licorice taste? Anyway this made the experience way trippier... Pattern alternations etc, also broke a little sweat. The night was good ... Buncha laughs .music felt awesome... Overall good time.. Sidenote: In the past Swim also tripped on acid and shrooms and never had issues. Swim ended up staying awake til 7am while starting at midnight prior.

(Sat)
The next day swim slept til 6 at night .. Woke up felt a little mellow and reserved but overall ok .. Swim went to a friends house made tacos with friends smoked a couple joints of some OG watched a move and left to head home and also smoked more weed there and went to bed...

Following day:
(Sunday)
Swim had a wake and bake carried out a normal relaxed Sunday then later that night swims friend brought over some blow and did some .. Wasn't that thrilled although Swim could tell it was quality (maybe cause swims serotonin was on Empty?)

Here's where swim is puzzled:
(Monday)

This day swim woke up for work.. With sore calves and a slight pressure in the back of the head... Like tension or somewhat pulsating ..felt almost like cracked out.. Dull ,. Able to do his job yet still struggled and felt a step behind.. When swim would focus the sensation would intensify and get worse and almost trigger anxiety and hot flash typa thing. Almost like the back of the head was heating up. Mind you swim has NEVER had anxiety issues. Over the next couple days swim had started to feel depressed and nervous he could've done permanent damage to his brain... But how? The only time swim had ever tried E was a single dip maybe a year or two ago and felt basically nothing and another time where he split a half of the same pacman roll with a friend which was an awesome pleasant experience About a month or two prior. For the next week swim could tell his sleep Pattern was thrown off.. Restless thoughts Etc. The one night Swim even jumped up out of a weed nap suddenly/ with a jolt (Saturday night) next to my friend which got a few laughs...

As the week goes on . It seems Swim is slowly getting better and reading up on here .. It seems as if Swim could just have the serotonin tank on Empty from the blow and E. Swim started taking centrum multi vitamins (for men) magnesium and fish oil. Swim being the stoner he is.. Rolled a jay up and smoked and started to feel anxiety .. Not like Swim was goin to die but was restless and the weed high was not enjoyable at all. The next day it almost felt like it set swims progress back ...Joints prone to cramping.. Shitty sleep etc.. And swim just overall was just kinda depressed.. Swim still even has a little jaw tension.. Even though he was always a nighttime teeth grinder.

It's been 10 days since the night of the mind bender and it seems as if things are slowly going back but swims questions are;

-was it the combination of blow and E that caused all of this
-is the anxiety, restlessness, depressed thoughts .. Even when smoking weed from the lack of serotonin?
-is this head pressure and throbbing just swims brain rewiring and re-regulating brain function
-will swim be able to regularly smoke weed comfortably with no anxiety once all the serotonin depleted is back on full.

Please help..swim has never been this worried about possibly doing damage and filled with regret of even doing it ... Hopefully this is enough detail to give you the full picture

Substances:

-3 or 4 small dips of pure moll
-Half of pacman roll split between three people
-weed
-alcohol
-blow

Mind u swims experience wasn't nearly as intense as trips in the past (8th of shrooms, good acid,etc) so how could all of this be? Swims other friend had the same sore calves and tension headache but the other friend was completely fine...

HELP!

Hello, we don't swim here, we know it's you

That's a symthom that has been repeated several times in the Recovery thread found here: MDMA Recovery (Stories & Support - 3). We don't know why some people get it, while other people get other synthoms.

1 - Did you test your drugs? are you sure it was MDMA?
2 - The more you consume, the worst your comedown will be. Give it at least 2 weeks, be patient. Live a healtly life in the mean time (eat well, do exercise, do not consume alcohol and other drugs, stay away from caffeine)
3 - You mixed up MDMA and Coke? (I'm not sure what "blow" is, sorry). If you did, that's a BIG NO NO: https://drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29757 -- please don't do it again! Learn the drugs reactions and interactions.

Just giving an update since the whole episode..hopefully there's more people out there with some insight ... Went to the doctors .. ER.. Just about every test ran came back normal... I still have anxiety, terrible sleep patterns , pins and needles in my hands and bouts of depression here and there ...I felt good the one day and tried smoking herb again and just got immense anxiety and pressure in the head ,
Felt disconnected and what not.

Is this something that could take months to correct?
maybe my brain chemistry is still. A little thrown off?

Anybody's 2cents would be awesome... Or if anyone knows how to bump this so more people could see it , that would be appreciated

Thanks y'all this is mentally and emotionally exhausting ?

I had tingling at hands 10 days(resolved with multi vitamins) and bad sleep for 30 days(finally I can sleep 8hours)...I still have some noticable anxiety but not all days...

I don't do blow myself but I know one thing, for some reason whenever my mates use coke and MDMA in the same weekend, they look like and feel much shittier than when they would have used one and a week after the other one. The state they're in afterwards is noticeably worse, like there is some interaction going on. All of this is just a hunch, but they generally look and feel worse than even after MDMA or coke binges

I had tingling at hands 10 days(resolved with multi vitamins) and bad sleep for 30 days(finally I can sleep 8hours)...I still have some noticable anxiety but not all days...

Thanks for the reply I notice if I lean on a body part or sit somewhere .. That's certain body part falls asleep and gets pins and needles much quicker than it ever did ... My sleep is still funky .. Waking up 3-4 times a night and I always wake up super early with super lucid dreams and weird sweats ....

What's really killin me to is that I'm reading a lot of people can't smoke herbs comfortably after doing e... The last sesh has me kinda worried hopefully it won't last though

I don't do blow myself but I know one thing, for some reason whenever my mates use coke and MDMA in the same weekend, they look like and feel much shittier than when they would have used one and a week after the other one. The state they're in afterwards is noticeably worse, like there is some interaction going on. All of this is just a hunch, but they generally look and feel worse than even after MDMA or coke binges

Thanks for the reply bluebull... I think this is why I'm having all these issues to be honest ... I've only done It one other time and it never gave me any side effects by itself ...