• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Weird MDMA experience

Mikenebez11

Greenlighter
Hey guys, I'm new here and just wanted to talk about an experience I had this past weekend...I went to electric forest with my girlfriend and we were experimenting a lot with mdma...I wasn't new to mdma I've done it many times before this, but I had a mind blowing experience that has changed my whole outlook on life...I know this is a psychedelic forum and I picked this forum just based off of my experience...anyway, my girlfriend and I were on our third day of rolling, it was starting to get late and dark so we sat down to relax before heading to the stage for the next set...at this point my girl and I are vibing like crazy, like never before, this is when shit gets weird....I'm starting to come down so I get more out, but something made me not want to take it idk what it was but something made me wait it out, next thing I know not even 10 minutes later it kicks back in, but I wasn't feeling good this time, before I knew it my vision was closing and i was about to pass out, I've passed out many times before in my life but something about this time was so different, I was never so convinced in my life that I was dying, and as my vision disappeared I was still conscious for the entire thing, all I could remember was thinking "holy shit this is it, my family, my girlfriend, I'll never see them again, I'm going to leave them behind and there's nothing I can do" and then not even 10 seconds later BAM I was back and I just remember looking at my girl and crying out of happiness...and I'll never be doing mdma again...anyone ever had an experience like this and can reflect on it? Because it really was more than just passing out to me... Thanks guys

Well rolling 3 days straight is kind of reckless and unsafe IMO bro... most of us here are all about practicing harm reduction, and rolling 3 days is never something that I would personally recommend or do. When it comes to a festival I would recommend using a variety of fun substances (mdma, mda, LSD, psilocybin, mescaline, marijuana, amphetamines or coke, alcohol etc.). You gotta give your body and brain time to re-coop from a nice heavy roll. Also make sure you eat, hydrate, sleep and such too. I've never personally had a situation like this happen to me, but it sure sounds scary dude. I can definitely see why you wouldn't ever wanna try it again. Are you sure it was good clean MDxx as well? Or did you just buy and not test?

Last edited:
Yeah it was very reckless on my part, definitely wasn't thinking lol...but it was 100% pure mdma we had it tested before going...it was probably just too much for my body to handle...crazy experience though because I feel if I had taken that extra amount I had in my hand, that would have been it.

Yeah it was very reckless on my part, definitely wasn't thinking lol...but it was 100% pure mdma we had it tested before going...it was probably just too much for my body to handle...crazy experience though because I feel if I had taken that extra amount I had in my hand, that would have been it.

I wasn't trying to come off like a dick if I did in any way man. I'm glad you're ok and your body was able to tell you "oh hell no!" Before something bad happened brotha. About how much did you consume over the 3 day festival?

No worries man! I'm definitely more grateful coming out of this...since we grabbed the mdma last minute, we never weighed it out, which was mistake number 1 lol...so it's hard to say how much I did but definitely not a safe amount...I look at the whole situation as a learning experience so I'm glad I won't be experiencing that again

Sometimes that's what we need, a good ol' dose of reality. It can go a very long way!

I don't know why you would say you never want to do mdma again. just don't overdose on it for days on end. ITs not that bad if used correctly.

Ive never been able to roll even two days in a row. I barely feel anything if I try it the second day, except just cracked out, but definitely not rolling

Yeah sounds like it was either the 3 days in a row that got to you or you dosed too high on that roll. MDMA when dosed too high can cause blackouts. It kind of feels like you are in a deep sleep and awakened suddenly surrounded by people without knowing how you got there or what you're doing there the first moments after you become aware again

Good on you that you tested your stuff beforehand, bravo. If you overdose a bit and it's really 'pure' MDMA (it's never completely pure but whatever) it's rarely dangerous and almost never fatal, you would have to ingest multiple grams at once to die. What's really dangerous is taking a too high dose of an untested substance, that's usually the case with stories you hear in the news, almost never pure MDMA.

Chalk it up to a learning experience, as has been said before a good dose of reality is sometimes what we need to learn something :D you seem to be a sensible drug user if I read your replies so I'm sure you will take steps to avoid this in the future (testkit + weighing of your dose). Stay safe and happy rollings!