• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Weird Mandelin Result, Help Interpret?

roganmaster

Bluelighter
Tested some molly. All tests came up fine with marquis giving me almost instant purple black, Simons giving me MDMA, Mecke MDMA. No reaction with robadope.

The weird reaction that I got was from mandelin, it instantly flashed dark green then turned normal purple/black immediately after. At first I thought it'd be some type of amp, but there was no yellow to green, the green didn't linger, and I didn't get a reaction from robadope or marquis giving off the presence of amps.

Anyone care to help interpret? Is it a low enough amount of amp that it'll hardly be noticeable?

Tested some molly. All tests came up fine with marquis giving me almost instant purple black, Simons giving me MDMA, Mecke MDMA. No reaction with robadope.

The weird reaction that I got was from mandelin, it instantly flashed dark green then turned normal purple/black immediately after. At first I thought it'd be some type of amp, but there was no yellow to green, the green didn't linger, and I didn't get a reaction from robadope or marquis giving off the presence of amps.

Anyone care to help interpret? Is it a low enough amount of amp that it'll hardly be noticeable?
I've had similar reactions with pills. Always put it down to either being a small amount of amphetamines or my mandelin being slightly yellow. And we all know that blue and yellow = green. Hooray for finger painting :D.