• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Weird high

Zach88665

Greenlighter
Okay, somewhat of an odd question which is gonna get some odd replies. I have been in treatment for over a year and just finished in the past 2 months. Since getting out over done drugs, but not matter what is was weed stil got me way higher than anything else. Just wanted to know what you guys might think it could be: 1. Bipolar medication (lamictal) 2. Different reaction to weed (I know some people have completely crazy highs every time they smoke weed) 3. Me just being a high ass. As reference I smoked weed daily for 3 years prior to going to treatment & now matter my tolerance I could always get way higher than anyone on the same amount of green. However itd only happen occasionally and it seemed very random, like I could smoke bowls all morning, go to run errands, go home and be totally fine, felt "sober" (you know when actually being sober makes you retarded, so you're high but normal) and be fine. Then tomorrow I'll rip my second bowl and be high for 7 hours with effects they arent generally associated with weed. If you have anything please try & shed some light on this for me!

Hey there, I'm going to move this to Cannabis Discussion, as it's not a trip report. You'll get more/better replies there. Welcome to Bluelight. :)

I'm on lamictal as well and find there is no difference in my high.

How long have you been on it?

Maybe you're having a mood episode?

I'm on lamictal as well and find there is no difference in my high.

How long have you been on it?

Maybe you're having a mood episode?
I've been on it for about a year, however it's been happening for as long as I've smoked weed. During about 3 years of my smoking daily I was on abilify, with the same odd effects.