• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Weird experience mixing last night?

cokeplzbutonlydiet

Greenlighter
Okay I need some help distinguishing what the hell happened with my brain last night. To start, ive been prescribed to take 20 mg adderall xr daily for five years now and have never had any unusual encounters with other drugs. Yesterday, I started my day normal and went to take my morning adderall but I forgot that I ran out and have to call in a prescription. At the same time, i remembered i have a bottle of short release adderall so i took 2 10 mg pills instead and went on like normal. A few buddies and I went to a smoke shop and bought some wax cartridges to smoke. I bought an indica dominant hybrid even tho i wanted sativa but they were really
limited in options so I just rolled w it. Fast forward a few hours and i?m blazed like
nothing else. Around 3 pm before we left for a super bowl party, I impulsively finished off the bottle of addys, which was 4 more pills or 40mg. I didn?t think this was going to be a big deal because that would bring my total to only 60 mg and they aren?t the extended release so i figures all would be good. I just wanted the euphoria mostly. Around 6/7 I started to really crash and just feel super jittery and uneasy. I could feel my heart beating out of my chest but i didn?t freak out over it much cause i figures it was just the adderall. A couple more hours past, i?m home now, and getting ready for bed when my chest has sharp pains and i?m short of breath. Every inhale was difficult and brought pain to my chest. My entire body began to ache. My shoulders, my jaw, my legs, and my arms hurt like hell. I couldn?t even lay down comfortably and i had a throbbing headache. Everything ached like hell. Around 2 am I got up to watch tv in the living room. It was dark and I was super groggy and disoriented. I remember sitting down on the couch and not turning on the tv. I felt like shit and just sat there. I then started to get intense auditory hallucinations. this has never happened to me (with the exception of psychs) and it scared the shit out of me. i couldn?t snap myself out of them and they over powered my entire focus. I felt like I was going crazy. Anyways, i managed to fall asleep around 4 am and now i feel less achy but still have a headache. Is this normal?? Or am i going insane please help