R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Weird crush

grooveshark

Greenlighter
Hi,

My name is Jack and I'm sophomore in college. I've never really been into guys before and definitely never planned to explore homosexuality. However, two weeks ago when I walked into one of my classrooms (late, as usual), I was absolutely stunned by my professor! The strange thing is that he isn't particularly attractive - average build (a bit chubby even), blue eyes, small sharp features... He's very straightforward and certainly very cultivated. He must be in his early 40's because he has some gray hairs, but he radiates some strange energy which really took me by surprise.

So you can imagine, I said something like "Hi, sorry I'm late" and sat down to gaze at this man in a state of confusion about what I was feeling. And now, two weeks later, I still can't explain it very well. I just know I want to fuck him and I want him to fuck me. Is that completely messed up?

Mmmm, according to the rules of attraction... It's not messed up. I'm trying to picture your professor as a female as how I'd see it, and I have been in the same boat.

You can be attracted to anyone regardless of gender, so you good :)

I have a similar issue that isn't gay. Some kind of weird attraction to a married woman. Not really to her looks, except maybe her eyes but I don't know about that even, she has a pretty noticeable lazy eye. But I feel some kind of... energy or connection. I've though about it and think it might be that I see something about myself in her, some kind of problem we both have and need to conquer, or something along those lines. Wish I knew what it was. I really don't want to fuck her, it probably wouldn't lead to anything in the long run and messing up or just interfering in someone's marriage is something I'd certainly regret later. And anyway she doesn't really seem attracted to me, which surprisingly enough just makes my attraction bigger... hmm, life.

^ And it's really easy to lie to yourself.

Saw her again.

She is the most beautiful woman ever. She doesn't have a lazy eye, I think she just had trouble looking into my eyes.

What makes it worse is there's absolutely no chemistry between her and her husband. And they are constantly putting each other down etc. Would be easier to deal with it if they were happy. But I'm wondering if it's some temporary issue, medication related hormones or something. And don't want to repeat past mistakes that I've made with things like that, they didn't turn out too good.

I have no idea what to do. All I can do is pray that they figure out what they want. I do kinda want to push them towards that, whatever the result may be. Because the greatest act of love is letting go, and if they really feel like they belong together then... so be it. But it's hard to think of a right way to "help" them instead of just some kind of self-serving sinful way.

Are you ready to take the next step?

Hi,

My name is Jack and I'm sophomore in college. I've never really been into guys before and definitely never planned to explore homosexuality. However, two weeks ago when I walked into one of my classrooms (late, as usual), I was absolutely stunned by my professor! The strange thing is that he isn't particularly attractive - average build (a bit chubby even), blue eyes, small sharp features... He's very straightforward and certainly very cultivated. He must be in his early 40's because he has some gray hairs, but he radiates some strange energy which really took me by surprise.

So you can imagine, I said something like "Hi, sorry I'm late" and sat down to gaze at this man in a state of confusion about what I was feeling. And now, two weeks later, I still can't explain it very well. I just know I want to fuck him and I want him to fuck me. Is that completely messed up?

Firstly, it could be a case of the forbidden fruit, Jack. You would possibly be aware that teachers are not ethically supposed to have sexual relationships with students. This mature, learned guy is in a position of power or authority over you, as his student. Perhaps, you imagine that there is something he can teach you to satisfy natural curiosity and a willingness to experiment with your body. Of course, this whole scenario could make your sweet professor the subject of an harassment law suit, which could lead to his dismissal from your college.

On the other hand, this man may already be gay or bi curious. Seeing as he is over 40, it is not totally implausible that he may try to prove his manhood and sexual impulses by flirting only with younger men. Middle aged men such as this maybe afraid of getting older . The idea is that if they hang out with younger guys, maybe it will slow down the aging process. Time will stand still. They avoid guys their own age and especially ones that are a lot older than them. God forbid, they may rub against someone who is older, and get instantly old. On some levels hanging out with younger guys is acceptable , it is now called intergenerational relationships; however, sometimes it gets out of control. No one wants to be the “troll” at the local gay bar lusting after younger men when they are in their 40s or 50s . He would quickly get the nickname of “creepy old man” . What may appear normal to him might look silly or odd to everyone else but him. It is okay for him to date a younger guy, but to just have a “youth obsession ” and just ignore anyone from his own age bracket may require some therapy .

Last edited: