• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Weird comedown after possible fake molly?

Soopadook

Greenlighter
swim took about a point of molly at ~12:30am last night (in rocks) (about 17 hours ago) and swim is still feeling some weird side effects. tried to sleep last night and could not sleep very much, ended up falling asleep at around 8am and woke up around 2pm (it is 5pm now). took 5 htp around 2pm when waking up. what feeling now is a sort of spaciness, sort of like swim's head is far away from his body. touching things still feels kinda good. dry heaved when swim woke up. with all this info, swim is kinda scared. what should swim do, is this normal?

This is my first time posting here and swim's second time taking molly

Hi swim. Don't worry if your feeling shitty after a comedown. It's normal to feel like this. Get plenty of fluids down you but in moderation and eat healthy foods. Also make sure you have your blood sugar level at a normal level as this will also help you feel better. Try munching on some sweets or something. But be careful if your diabetic. This was what was making me feel really like crap all week when my blood sugar levels was low. So today I ate a few sweets and a drank a few cups of tea (especially peppermint tea with sugar in) and I now feel miles better. Also a bacon and cheese sandwich helped, so greasy food will also help. And fizzy pops as that also has sugar in. Avoid alcohol as this will dehydrate you further and you will feel worse when you wake up. Don't worry it will pass. Hope you feel better soon.

It's not typical, but not that unusual either. Based on your symptoms nothing is really wrong; you just need time to rest and recover. Try to relax; tomorrow will be better. :)