• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine weird coke

Status
Not open for further replies.

yofromestonia

Greenlighter
First of all,HELLO to all fellow drug lovers!

Now my concern is the soft/wet super potent cocaine that has been around in Estonia(propably elsewhere too) for about 1 year or so.
First times of use,i tought it must be the strongest coke ever,even that i have had the bensene smelling slightly yellowish straight from bolivia but it was always chunks,very hard chunks to be exact that needed to be grinded,you would break your credit card trying to get it in powder,but this shit,is soft and wet as fuck,and kicks in STRAIGHT away when u snort it,and reminds abit of mdma/ice/coke mix,it does numb my front teeth a bit but nowere like the ''old'' coke did,and it tastes VERY awful when it starts dripping to throath.
People that make crack out of it all say it has 0 adulterants and atleast 90%+ pure,which is absolutely insane,because it costs 100eur for gram(pure coke goes for atleast 150eur/g in streets of Estonia,and u rarely see pure at all)
People that shoot it,say its definitely not cocaine...
1 line of 0,1g acts for 1hrs+ usually ''old'' cocaine acted for about 45minutes for me.
If u go through 1g/night u wont get sleep for atleast 4-5hrs after doing last line even when smoking large amounts of weed u still get a bit speedy feeling and no sleep.this is something ive never experienced with coke.
Its highly addictive,i wanna do this more than i wanted to do coke.
What the hell is this shit?synthetic cocaine?i hardly believe this as ive heard its very expensive to produce.
Any ideas what this stuff could be?

Last edited:
Sorry, can't ID what your dope is or was or could be cut with or the cultural significance of Estonia. Well, Estonia is OK, just not in a cut ID thread.

Nothing personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.